betty boop

Mercedes A Class

10 minutes ago, agelessgoodguy said:

Al we need to see what the New BM's will bring to compare with this monster, but in reality where in Melb could you use all that it gives over what we've got now  eh?

the mercs definitely have a lot of WOW factor ageless. but yeah am preferring my relatively more under radar car :D for the day to day ! 

bmw seem to be working on some interesting 2 series coupe sedan thats going to be in line with CLA approach merc are doing. also new full M series coupe coming... audi also have their new S3 series coming so other brands not sitting still..but mean time merc definitely catching the eye of folk id say :) 

seeing some new owners picking up their CLA and posting pic galleries I have to say the merc CLA is quite a looker ! 

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AOrgWizZHinwRE0&id=12E16DCC6E31E661!46325&cid=12E16DCC6E31E661

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m29odt02slomudn/AADqyVYy_Bgk__ycD7ZK8lUTa?dl=0

Agreed, kind of understated and handsome. Not a fan of the GLA, looks like a glorified Korean car.

Posted (edited)

seeing some new owners picking up their CLA and posting pic galleries I have to say the merc CLA is quite a looker ! 

Thats a nice looking car; this and the GT are really good design.. not like some of the earlier Mercs that look like cockroaches.. up there with the Mazda 3 design language, 

I want one of these...something that's not look at me bling, they've woken up from the 80's finally..take my money already!

A45 meh, they need to work on it 

BMW needs to up its design game they've been trading on former glory too long now..

Edited by murrmax

18 minutes ago, murrmax said:

I want one of these...something that's not look at me bling, they've woken up from the 80's finally..take my money already!

A45 meh, they need to work on it 

yep the cla has done something here the A45 has missed....

18 minutes ago, murrmax said:

BMW needs to up its design game they've been trading on former glory too long now..

agree there even though a bmw fan, their 2 series sedan, that is supposed ot be an answer to CLA, looks very much like a miss... 

3 hours ago, maximus said:

Agreed, kind of understated and handsome. Not a fan of the GLA, looks like a glorified Korean car.

yeah looks like the CLA definitely got it right overall, not seen the new GLA so cant comment...

the hatch version in the A45 looks pretty similar in the front...

Yi4LbwHsNwTVQeOHNPJeeVhI_vuQFuirgsBGb5QB

in the rear the CLA sedan is quite something else...

63deb432f21fa805c5c06af602ef4e87.jpg