Mercedes A Class

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, agelessgoodguy said:

Al we need to see what the New BM's will bring to compare with this monster, but in reality where in Melb could you use all that it gives over what we've got now  eh?

the mercs definitely have a lot of WOW factor ageless. but yeah am preferring my relatively more under radar car :D for the day to day ! 

bmw seem to be working on some interesting 2 series coupe sedan thats going to be in line with CLA approach merc are doing. also new full M series coupe coming... audi also have their new S3 series coming so other brands not sitting still..but mean time merc definitely catching the eye of folk id say :) 

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few external shots,         the grill is an absolute thing of beauty and love the big propeller up the front  

thanks guys ! we just came back from a drive in the hills. first chance I got to stretch it legs. its a really nice cruiser. and handles the winding and twisting bits very nicely. I gave it a couple o

so what are these cars like in use ? when talking about ergonomics, practicality, creature comforts economy etc... As far as ergonomics goes, both are similar on the surface, ie both with your typica

• Moderators

seeing some new owners picking up their CLA and posting pic galleries I have to say the merc CLA is quite a looker ! 

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AOrgWizZHinwRE0&id=12E16DCC6E31E661!46325&cid=12E16DCC6E31E661

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m29odt02slomudn/AADqyVYy_Bgk__ycD7ZK8lUTa?dl=0

seeing some new owners picking up their CLA and posting pic galleries I have to say the merc CLA is quite a looker ! 

Thats a nice looking car; this and the GT are really good design.. not like some of the earlier Mercs that look like cockroaches.. up there with the Mazda 3 design language, 

I want one of these...something that's not look at me bling, they've woken up from the 80's finally..take my money already!

A45 meh, they need to work on it 

BMW needs to up its design game they've been trading on former glory too long now..

Edited by murrmax
  • Like 2

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, murrmax said:

I want one of these...something that's not look at me bling, they've woken up from the 80's finally..take my money already!

A45 meh, they need to work on it 

yep the cla has done something here the A45 has missed....

18 minutes ago, murrmax said:

BMW needs to up its design game they've been trading on former glory too long now..

agree there even though a bmw fan, their 2 series sedan, that is supposed ot be an answer to CLA, looks very much like a miss... 

3 hours ago, maximus said:

Agreed, kind of understated and handsome. Not a fan of the GLA, looks like a glorified Korean car.

yeah looks like the CLA definitely got it right overall, not seen the new GLA so cant comment...

• Moderators

the hatch version in the A45 looks pretty similar in the front...

Yi4LbwHsNwTVQeOHNPJeeVhI_vuQFuirgsBGb5QB

in the rear the CLA sedan is quite something else...

63deb432f21fa805c5c06af602ef4e87.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 28/03/2020 at 7:47 PM, betty boop said:

the hatch version in the A45 looks pretty similar in the front...

Yi4LbwHsNwTVQeOHNPJeeVhI_vuQFuirgsBGb5QB

in the rear the CLA sedan is quite something else...

63deb432f21fa805c5c06af602ef4e87.jpg

The aero pack looks really nice 👍. Beautiful rear diffuser.

• Like 1

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Benje said:

we have a CLA250 arriving in a week or two - bumblebee yellow!

wow ! and it is THE best colour have seen this car in. looks stunning ! getting the yellow piped seats too Benje ? not sure if its a special or an option but works well ! 

Betty, no just the standard seats.  Getting matt dark wheels though.

It is my wife's car.  She is the car lover (and the music freak).  My C250 is pure white.

The yellow is her idea - she liked the CLA from when I bought my C-series 4 years ago, and the CLA has just had the major refresh.  Saw a yellow one on display and thought that was it - the other colours did nothing for her.

Benje

• Like 1
  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, Benje said:

It is my wife's car.  She is the car lover (and the music freak).  My C250 is pure white.

The yellow is her idea - she liked the CLA from when I bought my C-series 4 years ago, and the CLA has just had the major refresh.  Saw a yellow one on display and thought that was it - the other colours did nothing for her.

Benje

yeah i dont know its something with cars that colours seem to go so well with some cars than others. definitely suits this one. for the hatch the denim blue looks especially good :) 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Benje said:

Benje

I love my yellow car.

So do bees!😊

(I remember an article a few years ago that stated that yellow cars were one of the most visible in all conditions and had the lowest percentage of accidents as a result.)

• Like 2

On 13/06/2020 at 4:17 PM, Ednnf said:

The aero pack looks really nice 👍. Beautiful rear diffuser.

Best looking Merc in years......beauty meets brawn, saw one exact walking past Macca's, just can't  get enough of that rear end.

• Like 1