EMT Aussie distributor?

Are they difficult to deal with?

Not overlly difficult the sales rep i corresponded with Jules had very good english but you need to consider any warranty will need to be shipped back to germany. Although his best solution to listen to his product was for me to travel to the munich audio show in may.

Ok you guys-just to say you will find Neil and Paul at TOA whom I know personally-- to be all round top blokes to deal with and will see you right on any deals/etc so 100% confidence is guaranteed there.

They run a first rate ship with some superb brands (Shindo /etc)and no forked tongues present!

Yes the venerable EMT,one of the great cartridges-I've owned them --in the 70's we use to take off the body shell and play them nude.

It delivers for reasonable bucks what some of those overpriced creations currently on the market do only in their dreams.

Willco

Ok you guys-just to say you will find Neil and Paul at TOA whom I know personally-- to be all round top blokes to deal with and will see you right on any deals/etc so 100% confidence is guaranteed there.

They run a first rate ship with some superb brands (Shindo /etc)and no forked tongues present!

Yes the venerable EMT,one of the great cartridges-I've owned them --in the 70's we use to take off the body shell and play them nude.

It delivers for reasonable bucks what some of those overpriced creations currently on the market do only in their dreams.

Willco

Thanks Des! Really appreciated!!

Merry Christmas to you guys!

Willco

Agreed, top blokes with excellent senses of humor who don't try to ram (sell) products down your throat:) instead I've found they are happy to give unbiased sound advice. It also helps that they are serious audio enthusiast with very nice (green with envy) personal systems. I've bought the majority of my gear off them and they are one of my suppliers.

Back to topic, TOA would be a good start as they now feed us lucky Oceania's, EMT products:)