SOLD: Sonus Faber Toy Monitors

Hello SNA Members!

Here for sale is my beloved Sonus Faber Toy Monitors.

Only about 5 months old, and barely ruin in. I'm selling this due to downsizing to a headphone system, need room for my Graphic Design computer setup. I LOVE these speakers. But they have to go. I have the original receipts.

Ken Kessler from HiFi News loves these! Here's his review

http://www.hifinews.co.uk/news/article/sonus-faber-toy-pound;745/9465/

I will deliver to anywhere in Melbourne for free. Interstaters you will pay and organise your own freight, I will ship in the original box. You will bear all the responsibility for the condition as they work perfectly. I look after my equipment.

* Item: Sonus Faber Toy Monitor

* Location Kilsyth South, Victoria

* Item condition description Immaculate, Used

* Price and price conditions $900

* Reason for selling Downsizing to headphone setup

* Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash on Pickup

post-120746-0-73254900-1354955445_thumb.

Genuine question without malice.

Why do people post "pm sent or similar and then don't or even if they do,what is the point?

Why not just PM the seller directly without posting, saves time for everyone and stops confusion in the thread.

Sorry OP, I am just trying to help in an indirect way. All the best with the sale.

Genuine question without malice.

Why do people post "pm sent or similar and then don't or even if they do,what is the point?

Why not just PM the seller directly without posting, saves time for everyone and stops confusion in the thread.

Not sure why it seems to bother you?

I don't see how it causes confusion either.

A genuine enquirer might just do so (post PM sent) so other potential buyers are aware that someone is genuinely interested in said item/s.

If a sale doesn't eventuate...so what? I fail to understand why this seems to bother some people.

• Administrator

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.