Sign in to follow this  
progladyte

Samsung Laser Cartridges for CLP-350N - Brand New, Genuine, Unopened

I have 3 genuine Samsung laser cartridges for use with the CLP-350N colour laser printer for sale at $180 for the 3 including free postage within Australia. I think I spent close to $300 for them originally.

My printer has developed a problem which I have been advised is not worth repairing so these extra cartridges are now surplus to my needs.

They are the genuine item and are still unopened in their original boxes.

The colours are:

Cyan, Yellow and Magenta.

Please PM if interested.

Greg

Edited by progladyte

If anyone is interested in this deal, I may as well throw in the other 4 partially used cartridges that are fitted inside the printer free of charge too including postage to anywhere in Australia, all for $180.00. The other colour is black.

If you lived in Queensland and can arrange a pick up, you can also have the printer free of charge. Use it for spare parts if required as this one prints with a few smudgy marks and lines on the paper.

PM if interested.

Greg

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dafloro6601
      Price: $80 Item Condition: Near New - 5 Hours Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, Cash On Pickup, EFT, Reason for selling: Upgraded - No Longer Required Further information: Near new, only mounted once and played for a few hours. Got new phono stage and bought Ortofon Black 2M. Comes with box, and two screws suitable for Rega arm. Great value cartridge at this price. Postage in addition to listed price.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By BMC Audio Visual
      Item: BenQ LK970 4K Laser Projector
      Price: $12,999 Reduced to $9,750 for quick sale
      Item Condition: NEW Shop display model in "as new" condition with only 21 hours of use (see photo) with box, manuals, remote and full warranty.
      Reason for selling: Demo Clearance Sale
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD
      Extra Info:
      This BenQ model is extremely good value for money No other projector can deliver 5,000 lumens at this price point for home cinema. Suits bright rooms perhaps with windows or stray ambient light. Genuine 4K with 8.3 million distinct pixels Long Lasting, maintenance-free from 4K BlueCore Laser technology Up to 20,000 hours of perfect performance, no bulbs to replace LK970’s flexible installation features such as H/V lens shift, big zoom, 360° projection and portrait capability make it a versatile projector perfect for diverse rooms. With two advanced cooling systems to ensure optimal thermal conduction during operation. Circulatory liquid cooling system & heat pipe cooling system.  
      Pictures:

• By Doomguy
      Item: Stanton 680 EE Cartridge
      Price: $65
      Item Condition: Used and working
      Reason for selling: Not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This cartridge came with a turntable that I recently bought from @Prana69 who can vouch for it's working condition. I heard it myself when auditioning the table and it sounded fine on the record I tried, though it likely is due for a new stylus. Some discolouration on the pins as pictured but otherwise looks good.

Pickup from Rowville or postage can be arranged at buyer's expense.
      Photos: 

• By excpp
      Item: Samsung 512GB SSD:  860 PRO (MZ-76P512BW) 
                                                    or   850 PRO (MZ-7KE512BW)
      Price Range: Please PM with your asking price
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Just seeing if anybody has one they are not using and wants to move it on.
      I'm based in St Kilda 3182 so happy to pick up if local.

• By getdisdude
      Item: Samsung Series 7 55" TV
      Price: Withdrawn.
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This is actually a really good TV, the older samsungs really ruled the TV world before OLED. 

TV in excellent condition no scratch or marks and comes with remote - no Box sorry! Pick up St Kilda Road

Pictures: