Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Random cars of interest

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LHC said:

2017 Driver Car of the Year winners. The overall champion is the new Hyundai i30 SR! :thumb:

 

https://www.drive.com.au/new-car-reviews/2017-drive-car-of-the-year--116396.html

The overall winner is always a car made by a company that has lots of advertising with Fairfax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, proftournesol said:

The overall winner is always a car made by a company that has lots of advertising with Fairfax

 

There were plenty of ads, but at least this car didn't catch fire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LHC said:

 

There were plenty of ads, but at least this car didn't catch fire. 

... yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, proftournesol said:

The overall winner is always a car made by a company that has lots of advertising with Fairfax

such a cynical old soul ...

...not always ...

 

 

Alfa Romeo  (remember that historic automotive performance and innovative company founded in 1910 and been doing "it" ever since, for over 117 years? )

i think i may have mentioned them on here a couple of times, here and there ...

 

well, according to Drive.com, Alfa Romeo Giulia just walked all over Mercedes C200 for BEST Luxury Car under $80,000

 

not a bad return to form for a re-invented platform and design

 

https://www.drive.com.au/new-car-reviews/2017-drive-car-of-the-year--best-luxury-car-under--80-000-116316.html

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


7 hours ago, mello yello said:

such a cynical old soul ...

...not always ...

 

 

Alfa Romeo  (remember that historic automotive performance and innovative company founded in 1910 and been doing "it" ever since, for over 117 years? )

 

well that does not add up.   1910 + 117 =

max.jpg

Edited by Tony ray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


13 hours ago, mello yello said:

a random Trinity

 

MTV Beats and Eats

 

 

random meeting.jpg

 

:) those cars are 'manspreading'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LHC said:

 

:) those cars are 'manspreading'

There's a term I hate. Do women understand anatomy? Also I stand on the train now cause too many idiots look at me like it's my fault I'm 6'2" and 115kgs and the seats are too small. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jakeyb77 said:

There's a term I hate. Do women understand anatomy? Also I stand on the train now cause too many idiots look at me like it's my fault I'm 6'2" and 115kgs and the seats are too small. 

 

That is fair enough. I put that word in quotation marks, and I didn't mean to offend anyone. But I couldn't think of another term to describe what we often see at parking lots where cars parked over the lines and prevent the use of the adjacent space.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LHC said:

 

That is fair enough. I put that word in quotation marks, and I didn't mean to offend anyone. But I couldn't think of another term to describe what we often see at parking lots where cars parked over the lines and prevent the use of the adjacent space.  

Haha no offence taken at all. Just a comment. To your topic I did have a mate who did this all the time about 20 years ago. I think it's pretty rude BUT it's also pretty rude when you've spent a years wages on a car for some inconsiderate a-hole to open their doors into your car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


parking nazis telling people with multi million dollar cars how and where they should park like it was the reception area to a casino in some communist third world banana republic

 

really ?

 

:huh:

 

they look alright to me, three beautifully crafted Italian cars, pretty maids all in a row, all the same colour but contrasted by 3 completely different driving dynamics and applications, ... but, exactly equidistant to each other

 

Spoiler

ITS WHY I TOOK THE FLAMING PICTURE!!!

:P

 

Edited by mello yello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mello yello said:

parking nazis telling people with multi million dollar cars how and where they should park like it was the reception area to a casino in some communist third world banana republic

 

really ?

 

:huh:

 

they look alright to me, three beautifully crafted Italian cars, pretty maids all in a row, all the same colour but contrasted by 3 completely different driving dynamics and applications, ... but, exactly equidistant to each other

 

  Reveal hidden contents

ITS WHY I TOOK THE FLAMING PICTURE!!!

:P

 

 

Well two beautifully crafted Italian cars. The obese ugly thing in the middle needs to go away ...Just ponder for a moment the size of the rims on the "thing" - 22inch??  but, but why..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Fez said:

 

Well two beautifully crafted Italian cars. The obese ugly thing in the middle needs to go away ...Just ponder for a moment the size of the rims on the "thing" - 22inch??  but, but why..

have you been inside one? they put the genre to shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...