Jake

Random cars of interest

Feel free to add any pics or stories on any cars of interest.

Got a few iphone snaps of Rock n Roll George's beast today. I've seen the car cruising the city since I were a lad, and then lived in West End for 20 years and saw him every other day. Brissy has of course decided to adopt the vehicle as an icon of something or other since the departure of George, and it now lives at the Qld Museum.

mu2e7u7e.jpg

ynu6u9y7.jpghy9agehu.jpgysa9adej.jpgereja4es.jpg

Here's a few of my faves for completely different reasons, hope this is random enough!!

post-103554-0-24504100-1350073871_thumb.

post-103554-0-05493200-1350073874_thumb.

post-103554-0-81342500-1350073878_thumb.

post-103554-0-32428200-1350073893_thumb.

post-103554-0-71068700-1350073993_thumb.

What's the middle one? The never-produced phase 4?

Thats a 1982 Ford Falcon XE ESP 351, captured my imagination as a 12 yr old. A good one is very rare now and mildly collectible.

Edited by mondie

Thats a 1982 Ford Falcon XE ESP 351, captured my imagination as a 12 yr old. A good one is very rare now and mildly collectible.

Always lusted after one and ended up with an FE LTD as a compromise.

I'd have settled for the 4.1 litre variant............no need for the 351.

this is a car of particular interest,

has been seen acting rather provocatively at various motor shows including Paris and Geneva, enticing grown men to act irrationally and is well known to the IDP ( international dream police )

a warrant has been issued for its immediate arrest and extradition to Australia on charges of sexiness without a helmet

2012-Alfa-Romeo-4C-Front.jpg

Alfa-Romeo-4C-Cherry-Red-Metallic-Concorso-dElegance-Villa-dEste-2012-rear-ns-1024x682.jpg

Alfa-Romeo-4C-Cherry-Red-Metallic-Concorso-dElegance-Villa-dEste-2012-NS-1024x682.jpg

Alfa-Romeo-4C-Concept-front.jpg

it is described as wearing a carbon fibre chassis approximately 4 metres long with a 2.4 metre wheelbase weighing 850k,

last seen carrying a 1750 petrol turbo 4 cylinder engine with a top speed of 250kph and can accelerate away from you in less than 5 seconds

a reward of $60,000 has been issued for this car, anyone who plans capturing one themselves should approach with caution as this car can BITE!!!!

C U O R E heart.png S P O R T I V O

and that is just pure lust ....

one thats has always been of particular interest....the citroen ds... and I dont know why hehe

citroen_ds_01.jpg

Here's a few of my faves for completely different reasons, hope this is random enough!!

opel classic= vb/vc commodore by the look of the front end

Not many left in perth now hardly seen on the road (parked in the garage going up in value)