• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hugh Cornwall, in fine voice, performs Golden Brown with a Mariachi band.     

Genius effort creating this one.    

man!!!! what a set, what a performance!!!!

such new life in many well known/done to death songs and riffs. may well be among the best ever Radiohead live sets/preformances.

Radiohead TRNSMT July 7 2017

Recently one of the worlds best drummers passed (RIP Mr Peart) but I'm thinking things are still in good hands.    Just a brilliant performance.   Clean as a whistle.

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cazzesman said:

Recently one of the worlds best drummers passed (RIP Mr Peart) but I'm thinking things are still in good hands.    Just a brilliant performance.   Clean as a whistle.

Regards Cazzesman

I posted a clip of her a few pages back. She's very, very good.

Big fan of Burnt Friedman!

https://www.allmusic.com/album/con-ritmo-mw0000087050

< A frequently intriguing recording to file alongside those of Señor Coconut Y Su Conjunto, Burnt Friedmann Con Ritmo is a much more consciously straight-faced fusion of electronics with Latin and jazz. These eight tracks feature skittery comping on keyboards with angular vibes and an assortment of percussion improv -- at times only slightly aligned with Latin rhythms. Fronting the most likely non-existent disposable rhythm section, Friedmann recruited sidemen including Cologne's Josef Suchy for guitar on five tracks and South American transplant Atom Heart (aka Señor Coconut himself) for Moog on one track. Thanks largely to Suchy's minor-key musings, "Destination Unknown" is a highlight, as is Atom Heart's feature on the 12-minute "Das Wesen Aus Der Milchstrasse." >

I've heard plenty of the Twelfth Man but never seen this....it's pretty funny. The names.....🤣

Molly Tuttle.International Bluegrass Music Awards -guitar player of the year for last two years running.

This is her playing claw hammer style but she does great flat picking too.

Scottish toon with a tooch a reggae! The Caledonian Castaways, a veritable super group of ex pat Scots residing in Melbourne, well.... most of 'em.

More toons and a swag of banter, playing this Sunday at Way Out West, Newport Bowls club from 4pm, these guys are hilarious live!

https://www.facebook.com/caledoniancastaways/

< (nearly a) Robbie Burns Supper

<The Caledonian Castaways are ready for your company on Sunday 19 January....we will be debuting a bunch of new songs and are looking forward to playing them...special dinner set so you can eat yer haggis in peace or take to the floor for a few smoochy dances....much encouraged! >

I think alot of these reaction videos are just plain lame but this one actually appears genuine.    

That is how I feel with every listen to Dev.

Regards Cazzesman

Some seriously good riffage on this song 'The Simple Life', from Wolfmother's fourth album 'Victorious" 2016.🤘

Must get me a copy of this album.

33 minutes ago, Hazzzy said:

Not sure if this is already mentioned.

Twice before......that I know of.🙂

Edited by stevoz
4 hours ago, stevoz said:

Twice before......that I know of.🙂

Oh well, I'm a bit behind the times as usual. Here is an excuse to watch it again.

I wasn't going to search thru 144 pages for it.😀

Edited by Hazzzy
  • Like 1

I grew up loving the Peanuts gang and I am a Rush fan......so this was a bit of fun.😉

Edited by stevoz
  • Marc pinned and unpinned this topic