houdinifangs

YouTube Spinning

Tool Live, this guy has some great HD concert vids.

Edited by Blackout

I like this mash-up of the various cover versions of Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know that have appeared on youtube:

--Geoff

Does anyone seriously sit watching YouTube video's like listening to music?

Or is this more for interesting clips or music?

I have been a 'late' starter on 'u-tube' but it is seriously growing on me!

It's not so much about 'listening' as it is about 'finding' new music, or music you already have but have never seen the clip.

I use it as a 'discovery' tool for finding new bands and also hearing their songs (which there would be no other way to do so).

That's why so many people here on SNA are posting songs from u-tube as it is the best medium for others to 'share' a 'link' to a band/artist/song/album etc etc.

If I hear about a band (that I don't know much about), I go straight onto 'u-tube' and 'discover' their songs, then if I like them enough I can go out and buy their music!

Also (being a 'Purple' fan), I have found soooo much Purple music (and clips) on u-tube, which has been facinating as a die-hard fan who thought he had most of their videos!

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by LogicprObe

I have been a 'late' starter on 'u-tube' but it is seriously growing on me!

It's not so much about 'listening' as it is about 'finding' new music, or music you already have but have never seen the clip.

I use it as a 'discovery' tool for finding new bands and also hearing their songs (which there would be no other way to do so).

That's why so many people here on SNA are posting songs from u-tube as it is the best medium for others to 'share' a 'link' to a band/artist/song/album etc etc.

If I hear about a band (that I don't know much about), I go straight onto 'u-tube' and 'discover' their songs, then if I like them enough I can go out and buy their music!

Also (being a 'Purple' fan), I have found soooo much Purple music (and clips) on u-tube, which has been facinating as a die-hard fan who thought he had most of their videos!

These sentiments pretty much align with mine. I use Grooveshark when I am looking to hear a particular song but if it is not there I will go to YouTube and invariably it is there. If I like what I hear it will often result in a purchase. So all in all it is a valuable tool for me

My favorite Rick Estrin & The Night Cats Vid. :thumb:

Just makes you want to be a part of the crowd :hiccup:party

Listen this:

[media=]

[/media]

simultaneously

Slava is one of the parents at my kids school.

He has done some great shows for our school fundraisers in our community.