YouTube Spinning

1 hour ago, cazzesman said:

It's a cracking track but I suspect hardly a challenge for the premier drummer that is Larnell.

I'm not sure Lars could hold Larnell's water. 

Regards Cazzesman

Pinned it from one listen.....pretty damn good! I think Metallica would let him sit in. ?

Edited by stevoz

1 minute ago, Rhythm Willie said:

Did a search of "Angelina Jordan" and could'nt find anything so I thought I'd recommend this.

She is a 14yo from Norway (with Iranian heritage) who won Noways Got Talent when she was 8. BTW this sounds great via Tidal.

She's great for her age.....but I have to say, I cannot stand this now almost generic modern vocal style.....it makes me cringe. It's not a point of difference anymore.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, stevoz said:

She's great for her age.....but I have to say, I cannot stand this now almost generic modern vocal style.....it makes me cringe. It's not a point of difference anymore.

Would disagree, I think she has a quite different voice and for me conveys the emotion of the lyrics well.

19 hours ago, Rhythm Willie said:

Would disagree, I think she has a quite different voice and for me conveys the emotion of the lyrics well.

I am truly shocked to hear this assessment. I can't begin to tell you how many other female singers I have heard that sing in this style. A lot! Don't ask me to name any as I turn off before the songs finish because I have no interest in who the artist is. I'm glad you appreciate her music though. :thumb: