YouTube Spinning

9 hours ago, Willmax said:

This is catchy ?

Indeed. They made the video to accompany their song themselves for the princely sum of nothing and it went viral. 10,000,000 views! Good luck to them. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Ooogh said:

Indeed. They made the video to accompany their song themselves for the princely sum of nothing and it went viral. 10,000,000 views! Good luck to them. 

i'd comment too but " I'm on smokoh so leave me arlone "

Effin legends The Chatts. They seem to have taken over where the Frenzal Rhomb stopped - thematically.

Edited by zippi
  • Like 1

This is like.....................blow your mind stuff.

This is.................................. send you wife out, get the box of tissues, turn the lights off and turn it to 11 stuff.

Then again that might just be me...................................................................bloke's gotta have a hobby in ISO.  ?

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 2

This is an awesome performance of Sultans of swing.  This is one of the best guitar trios I have heard/seen.

Tommy Emmanuel, John Jorgenson, Pedro Javier González - "Sultans of swing"

Edited by PKay

5 hours ago, Ooogh said:

What? You want more?

WARNING, even sexier

Oh my...I was rather afraid to watch that all the way to the end...so i averted my eyes.  Those boys really aren't adhering to responsible social distancing and i'm so not sure it would be wise to invite any of them let alone all of them over for a GTG ???

• Like 1

On 25/05/2020 at 9:01 PM, cazzesman said:

The world is full of such amazing, untapped talent.

Regards Cazzesman

Thanks for posting.  Simply amazing i'd score that 100/100 gorgeous mellow tone, masterful rubato, unforced and expressive.