YouTube Spinning

On 07/09/2018 at 1:22 PM, cazzesman said:

The darling wife and I are off to see the Melb show of the Postmodern Jukebox at the end of the month.

Not sure who they are bringing on tour but fingers crossed for Haley.   Yowza.   She can sing as well. ?

Regards Cazzesman

Mrs Feline and I saw Postmodern Jukebox in Melb tonight!  Haley wasn't with them, but as expected, they were energetic and very good.  Unfortunately, I found the mix was muddy, they should have been able to do better at the Palais. 

• Like 1

Requiem in D minor, K. 626 (Mozart) - Coro Filarmonico di Modena

A decent rendition of Mozart's Requiem. For my money Bass soloist is a bit weak (almost a Tenor rather than Bass), but still - a worthwhile listen.

One of the best sounding choirs out there.

Edited by zippi

Old Japanese dudes rockin' it.....

Ningen Isu (The Human Chair).....started in 1987 and finally doing their first world tour this year.......32 years later. They're all in their 50's.?

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, stevoz said:

Old Japanese dudes rockin' it.....

Ningen Isu (The Human Chair).....started in 1987 and finally doing their first world tour this year.......32 years later. They're all in their 50's.?

A great find - I'm liking the 2nd song The Colour of Space better.

• Like 1

On 15/10/2019 at 2:50 PM, stevoz said:

Just found another.....this one really rocks along, a bit Grinspoon-ish at times.?

Hey man.  They popped up ‘round these parts a while back.

Very cool.  I had an immediate hunt for any vinyl, no luck.  I’m hoping the new one might get a vinyl release with the current, well earned interest.  Heartless Scat is getting lots of views.

• Like 1