YouTube Spinning

On 23/02/2019 at 10:20 AM, cazzesman said:

None taken.    Life's about opinions, hence why we are here.   I thought her vocal effort was stunning.  ?

Regards Cazzesman

Listening to that again, in the cold light of day, she did really well with a difficult piece. Not sure why I was so negative on firs listen through as it's good.

• Like 1

On 28/08/2017 at 2:19 AM, LHC said:

This video has recently become the most watched video on Youtube. It gained over 3 billion views in just six months, that is totally insane. 

Well, a year and a half later, this video has racked up another 3 billion views to a grand total of 6 billion views (in just two years). This record is unlikely to be surpassed any time soon. Within a year or two the number of views could exceed the planet's population. 

What's not to love about this lot.   Josh Smith my new love.   New CD is brilliant.

And how groovin does the human skeleton Michael Rhodes sound on bass?

Regards Cazzesman

Edited by cazzesman

Was playing a picked semi-random playlist tonight.  Rather varied. But was kind of chasing an acoustic-ish sound.  Or at least, an electronic one that had strings in it.  With a particular sound.  That may have had nothing to do with acoustic.  Because there was some heavy stuff.  So yeah, you know.  That sound.

So here's a few random songs from my random...ish playlist tonight.

*Edit.  One more.

Edited by Monk
  • Like 1

3 hours of DLR mania.    I like Joe Rogan and think he does some fun stuff.    The way he has coaxed stories out of DLR here is wonderful.   DLR is the ultimate energizer bunny without doubt.

You can actually find a grab bag of 5-10 minute bites from these 3 hours on YouTube, which is how I have watched most of it.

DLR is witty, articulate, abit mad, wonderfully entertaining, a student of life, a showman and just plane old great fun to listen talk.   He is a dinner guest par-excellence based on this.

Treat yourself and give it a run. 

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 2