YouTube Spinning

On 03/09/2018 at 9:07 PM, LHC said:

Former US Idol contestant Haley Reinhart (now with Postmodern Jukebox) sings an old classic.

The darling wife and I are off to see the Melb show of the Postmodern Jukebox at the end of the month.

Not sure who they are bringing on tour but fingers crossed for Haley.   Yowza.   She can sing as well. ?

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 1

Steven and his band just Out-Tooled Tool on this one.     Like a B-Double Mack Truck powering down the road at 130KPH.

Awesome bass groove from Beggs.    Thunderous performance.   Can't wait to see him again in a few months.

Regards Cazzesman

All the Pink Floyd talk seems to be about DSOTM and Wish You Were Here etc but one Floyd album seems to be often overlooked in the annals of Floyd classics and that is Atom Heart Mother. A classic prog rock album that starts with the stunning full side opener 'Atom Heart Mother Suite'. Side two is also fantastic. Alan Parsons worked on this album and DSOTM but it is on this album you can hear the roots of the Alan Parsons Project sound......a great and underrated album.

Check it out.....unfortunately there is no 'one' video of the whole album.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2018 at 12:43 PM, cazzesman said:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!     13.....................she's 13. ?

WOW.

Regards Cazzesman

Apparently they don't have the Kids version of The Voice in the US

0900 on a Saturday morning, enjoying my pot of tea and a slice of fruit toast, surfing youtube music.

I watch a few Fish/Marillion clips and  wanted to see how Hogarth handled 'Kayleigh'

Wow!    Just @#$% Wow!     H and the Crowd just nailed it to the wall.

Bought a tear to my ear this 9 mins.   Superb.

Regards Cazzesman