Can anyone near Bedfordale help me out with a purchase?

Hi,

I'm keen to purchase an Accuphase integrated amp that is located in Bedfordale, south of Perth.

However I'm in Adelaide.

I'm wondering if an SNAer who lives around that area might be able to go and check it out for me, just to ensure it's as described in the ad.

I can then work out the sale and postage with the seller.

The seller has offered an audition with his B&W 803Ds, and coffee and cake, so it should be a pleasant visit.

Thanks in advance,

Darryl.

Bedfordale is a bit out of the way for most people.It is quite rural and getting there from the western suburbs which is where most WA members seem to live is a bit of a treck.Most people who live out that way are more into horsies and in the adjoining suburbs down on the flat more into hoon cars and domestic violence.

Edited by THOMO

Thommo is right. It would be a good hours drive to Bedfordale for me and I am struggling to think of any members down that way.

Wolster you could make a day trip of it.Bedfordale is beautiful this time of year.You could buy yourself some fresh citrus fruit and stop into the Gosnells Hotel for a counter meal and a fight on the way home.

Wolster you could make a day trip of it.Bedfordale is beautiful this time of year.You could buy yourself some fresh citrus fruit and stop into the Gosnells Hotel for a counter meal and a fight on the way home.

If I wasn't working full time I would consider it, Thomo - all apart from the fight, that is. ;)

Bedfordale is a bit out of the way for most people.It is quite rural and getting there from the western suburbs which is where most WA members seem to live is a bit of a treck.Most people who live out that way are more into horsies and in the adjoining suburbs down on the flat more into hoon cars and domestic violence.

Probably the reason for the sale.... ; )