SOLD: Shunyata Sale! Heavily reduced demo stock.

SOLD

There's a bargain for everyone here, PM or email me for any info or to make a purchase. Every cable includes a full 12-month manufacturer warranty for peace of mind.

Shunyata Anaconda interconnects (NON-Zitron) 2.0m pair XLR (ex-demo, pristine condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $4,800 NOW $2,800 (ONE pair available)

Shunyata Black Mamba interconnects 2.0m pair RCA (ex-demo, pristine condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,400 NOW $800 (ONE pair available)

Shunyata Altair interconnects 1.0m pair RCA (ex-demo, good condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $2,000+ NOW $400 (ONE available)

Shunyata Cirrus interconnects 2.0m pair XLR (ex-demo, pristine condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $4,000+ NOW $1,200 (ONE available)

Shunyata Antares interconnects 3.0m pair RCA (ex-demo, pristine condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $4,000+ NOW $1,400 (ONE available)

Shunyata Python vX power 1.8m AU - C19 (20amp IEC) (ex-demo, excellent condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,900 NOW $600 SOLD

Shunyata Taipan vX power 1.8m AU - C19 (20amp IEC) (Brand new with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,200 NOW $400 (ONE available) SOLD

Shunyata Taipan Alpha power 1.8m AU - C19 (20amp IEC) (ex-demo with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,100 NOW $400 (ONE available) SOLD

Shunyata Python Alpha power 1.0m US - C19 (20amp IEC) (ex-demo with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,500 NOW $500 (ONE available) SOLD

Shunyata Taipan Alpha power 1.0m US - C19 (20amp IEC) (ex-demo with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,000 NOW $300 (ONE available) SOLD

Edited by CP_

I use a Shunyata 20A to 15A adaptor with my Shunyata Anaconda into my CD player and it sounds fine to me.

Don't ask me if there is a deterioration to the sound as I am NOT going to find out :)

Edited by vmhf

strongly advise all , not to cut and redo another plug on the shunyata's

they" say" they use a special process to connect the plugs ,and of corse any tampering would void warrenty and lower resale value,

so an adaptor is the only way to go ,or put 20 amp iec on the item,as i have done using furutech iec's

Guest JohnA

strongly advise all , not to cut and redo another plug on the shunyata's

they" say" they use a special process to connect the plugs ,and of corse any tampering would void warrenty and lower resale value,

so an adaptor is the only way to go ,or put 20 amp iec on the item,as i have done using furutech iec's

have been told the exact same thing.

I have an adaptor but the unit i was wanting to put it on is too close to the wall and there is no way it will fit.

Besides i have ordered another cable for its use from Cameron. Just the shunyata's here are bargain priced, it was very tempting

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...