Sign in to follow this  
Krispy Audio

SOLD: Shunyata Sale! Heavily reduced demo stock.

There's a bargain for everyone here, PM or email me for any info or to make a purchase. Every cable includes a full 12-month manufacturer warranty for peace of mind.

Shunyata Anaconda interconnects (NON-Zitron) 2.0m pair XLR (ex-demo, pristine condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $4,800 NOW $2,800 (ONE pair available)

Shunyata Black Mamba interconnects 2.0m pair RCA (ex-demo, pristine condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,400 NOW $800 (ONE pair available)

Shunyata Altair interconnects 1.0m pair RCA (ex-demo, good condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $2,000+ NOW $400 (ONE available)

Shunyata Cirrus interconnects 2.0m pair XLR (ex-demo, pristine condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $4,000+ NOW $1,200 (ONE available)

Shunyata Antares interconnects 3.0m pair RCA (ex-demo, pristine condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $4,000+ NOW $1,400 (ONE available)

Shunyata Python vX power 1.8m AU - C19 (20amp IEC) (ex-demo, excellent condition with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,900 NOW $600 SOLD

Shunyata Taipan vX power 1.8m AU - C19 (20amp IEC) (Brand new with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,200 NOW $400 (ONE available) SOLD

Shunyata Taipan Alpha power 1.8m AU - C19 (20amp IEC) (ex-demo with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,100 NOW $400 (ONE available) SOLD

Shunyata Python Alpha power 1.0m US - C19 (20amp IEC) (ex-demo with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,500 NOW $500 (ONE available) SOLD

Shunyata Taipan Alpha power 1.0m US - C19 (20amp IEC) (ex-demo with box & 12 months warranty) WAS $1,000 NOW $300 (ONE available) SOLD

Edited by CP_

Guest yamaha_man

Bargains!!!!!!

1 Shunyata Python vX power 1.8m AU ,ill have it thanks

Guest JohnA

Bargains!!!!!!

indeed they are, if only they were standard iec

Guest guru

Easy to convert to standard iec , just use the furutech units and will work fine. Half hour job.

Guest yamaha_man

Or use the Shunyata adaptor.

Edited by yamaha_man

I use a Shunyata 20A to 15A adaptor with my Shunyata Anaconda into my CD player and it sounds fine to me.

Don't ask me if there is a deterioration to the sound as I am NOT going to find out :)

Edited by vmhf

strongly advise all , not to cut and redo another plug on the shunyata's

they" say" they use a special process to connect the plugs ,and of corse any tampering would void warrenty and lower resale value,

so an adaptor is the only way to go ,or put 20 amp iec on the item,as i have done using furutech iec's

Wise advice Colin, also note that the Shunyata adaptors use the same internal wiring and connection process as their power cables.

Guest JohnA

strongly advise all , not to cut and redo another plug on the shunyata's

they" say" they use a special process to connect the plugs ,and of corse any tampering would void warrenty and lower resale value,

so an adaptor is the only way to go ,or put 20 amp iec on the item,as i have done using furutech iec's

have been told the exact same thing.

I have an adaptor but the unit i was wanting to put it on is too close to the wall and there is no way it will fit.

Besides i have ordered another cable for its use from Cameron. Just the shunyata's here are bargain priced, it was very tempting

you can get shunyata iec extensions which are flexible and direct the cable away from the unit in any direction.

Correction, The Shunyata Cirrus interconnects are XLR, not RCA as first listed.

which of the above power cables comply to australian standards

what au plug is fitted to the Shunyata Taipan vX power 1.8m AU - C19 (20amp IEC) is it a 20 amp plug

They are the Clipsal plugs fitted to all the AU cables.

I was wondering whether the 3m Shunyata Antares is still available for sale?

Pops is right, these are long gone! I would amend the original post but it's not editable unfortunately. 

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:36 PM, Pops110 said:

6 years late. ?

Image result for delorean back to the future

:blink:

JSmith :ninja:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audio_Friends
      Item: Python VX 1.8M Au Plus 
      Price: 550$
      Item Condition:used great Au plus terminates by factory 
      Reason for selling:
      too many power cord for source if you got shunyata any model for Amp high current swap or trades 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Sale or swap for PC for amp
      Donation after sold 
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Sound Suite
      Item: Various Power Cables 
      Price: As below
      Item Condition: Mostly 7's/10 
      Reason for selling: Clearing out the closets
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (please add 3% for paypal) - can ship anywhere but ask for quotes. Most of these fit in an express bag. 
      Extra Info: As below

I have raided the cable closet again and attempting to end my days of hording. I have 

1 x Synergistic Research Tesla 1m - US to IEC 15 amp - this comes with a power supply for the constant voltage current flow. RRP in US is $599 - I'll take $ 300
      1 x Shunyata Anaconda 20amp to Aus 1.8m - this is a $2000 USD cable ideal for amplifiers or distributions - I'll take $1200 
      1 x Cawsey DOM - Aussie plug to IEC and 2m in length - I'll take $150 
      1 x Analysis Plus Power Oval 2 Aussie plug to IEC and 1.5m in length retails in Aus for $1299 - I'll take $750 (just the ends alone cost $175 each) 

• By Oscarhuge
      Item: Please see the list below
      Price: Please see the list below
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method:Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Withdraw for sale 1.    Crystal Cable Piccolo Power cable - 1m length with factory fitted AU plug (original box included).   
      Bought from here 2 years ago, please see detail here.

Withdraw for sale 2.     Shunyata Venom HC power cable - 1.75m length with US plug (original box included) x2.   
      Bought from here 2 years ago, please see detail here.  Venom HC is the upgraded version of Venom 8, please see details here.

Sold  3.     Zion Power cable - 1.5m length with AU plug (original box included) x2. $85 each plus postage if required

Sold  4.    Acoustic Revive RAS-14 AC Power Stabilizer x1.  $300 plus postage if required
      Please see detail here, or a review here.   

• By Audionutz
      Item: Shunyata Anaconda Alpha 2m Power Cable - AUS Clipsal Mains Plug, with US 3 pin AC to IEC (C15) Adapter
      Price: $1165.00 neg
      Item Condition: Very good - a few wear marks as seen.
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal buyer pays fees, COD Only
      Extra Info:

RRP$4000 +

(See my other listing for the "VX" Version)

The Alpha cables are generally used for analogue sources and the Vx for digital sources. The Vx cords contain Shunyata's proprietary FeSi 1000 Noise Reduction Compound and were $100 more expensive at retail. Notwithstanding this these cables can be used wherever your preferences lie. The Alpha power cords use Shunyata's well-known complex hand weaved Helix geometry.

The ultimate in high end performance!
      Do you own an exceptional piece of audio equipment? It deserves to be fed by an Anaconda power cord. Why? Because an Anaconda will improve the sonic performance of even the highest grade components by giving them access to virtually limitless and exceptionally clean AC power. Effortless dynamic range, stunning transparency and exceptional purity of tone, the Anaconda is unlike any power cord on the market. An enormous 8 Ga cable, Anaconda uses 13 ultra-high purity copper conductors hand-braided into the patented Helix geometry and terminated with proprietary Venom AC plugs; a combination which yields a cable lightweight and flexible enough to be wrapped around your arm, yet powerful enough to be used on even the most demanding high-current amplifiers!
      “Adding [Anacondas] to an already high-performance system may well prove to be a more cost-effective sonic upgrade than replacing components.” –Paul Bolin, Stereophile August 2004
      Specifications
      Patented 6x6 Helix geometry
      Hand-Braided
      13 conductors with an 8 gauge aggregate
      Cryogenic CDA-101 pure copper
      Shunyata Venom AC & IEC (Silver plated, cryogenically treated)
      Flexible 1.0" diameter

Pictures:

• By Ball
      Item: Shunyata Hydra V Ray 2 power conditioner and distributor
      Price: $2,200
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  I can ship to anywhere in Australia for $30 in the original carton.  The unit was purchased new in 2010.  It is designed for use in Australia i.e. for 240V use.  It accepts power cords with US pins - Shunyata do not make them for Aus pins.  Excellent product - you will find many favourable reviews online.

Pictures: