Progressive Rock 101: Why PROG is essential for the Evolution of Mankind.

Failure to search is failure to find.

Doh!    

Found it at HD Tracks.   Downloading it now.

44/16  

https://www.hdtracks.com/#/artist/Fish

Now wouldn't you think a grumpy old bloke like Fish would make sure the buying public knew, via his website, they could get it from HDTracks.  Go figure.

Here are the choices you get on his website.    Just makes no sense to me how some muso's just don't know how to sell their product.

https://7hz.lnk.to/WeltschmerzAlbum

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Janjuc said:

Hi @cazzesman

I looked on the website and it is just under 29 pounds for the double CD, delivered.

JJ

Thanks,

I rest my case.    

How many sales are lost because punters don’t want to pay $55 Aust and wait 8 weeks.    With flac download you can pay $26 and you will be listening in 15 mins.     

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 2

Hi,

15 minutes ago, cazzesman said:

Thanks,

I rest my case.    

How many sales are lost because punters don’t want to pay $55 Aust and wait 8 weeks.    With flac download you can pay $26 and you will be listening in 15 mins.     

Regards Cazzesman

I am still waiting for a few LPs I purchased in early April, which the sellers in the EU countries are not posting to Australia ????

JJ

• Like 2

19 hours ago, cazzesman said:

Failure to search is failure to find.

Doh!    

Found it at HD Tracks.   Downloading it now.

44/16  

https://www.hdtracks.com/#/artist/Fish

Now wouldn't you think a grumpy old bloke like Fish would make sure the buying public knew, via his website, they could get it from HDTracks.  Go figure.

Here are the choices you get on his website.    Just makes no sense to me how some muso's just don't know how to sell their product.

https://7hz.lnk.to/WeltschmerzAlbum

Regards Cazzesman

Sounding a bit grumpy yourself there mate.?

I bought the vinyl and deluxe versions.

I'll probably copy the CDs over to my NAS in wav format, 4Tb is enough space not to compress.

Edited by Batty
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Sounding a bit grumpy yourself there mate.?

Grumpy and/or Frustrated because some of my favorite artists simply aren't promoting themselves correctly, to get the finances they deserve.

Makes no sense to me.    Not the first time and I doubt it will be the last.

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 2

Noting the death of British rock icon KEN HENSLEY at the age of 75.

Ken was the multi-instrumentalist, song writing core of URIAH HEEP, as well as solo artist, and leader of the KEN HENSLEY BAND.

Equally adept on guitar and keyboards, his Wurlitzer drenched solos are a signature sound of classic seventies progressive rock.

I was blessed to see URIAH HEEP in their brilliant pomp on the tour that produced the classic ‘LIVE: 1973’. Festival Hall was packed, and David Byron noted , after storming through the opening numbers, 

“ This is really good, if you don’t like us tonight, you’re never going to!”

Billy

59197A5F-2F1B-4ADF-8D3F-D59C1E66341D.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, progladyte said:

NOT SURE IF I'LL GET THIS ONE AS IT DOESN'T SEEM TO RATE AS WELL AS THEIR EARLIER ALBUMS ON RYM.

WHAT ARE YOUR FIRST THOUGHTS?

Like you I read the reviews, most are negative. My first listen was while I read reviews, not a good way to listen, after half the album I got bored and stopped listening. I then read some band member quotes about the album, Ray Alder said they wanted an album with variety, which is different for FW and there is no general theme either. Yesterday I decided to have another listen, I started with the attitude of just listening and forgetting other people’s opinions. I did enjoy it, I liked the variety and the musicianship is top notch, I think it will be a creeper and get more enjoyable with more spins, it is long though at 74 minutes, 50 to 60 would have been enough. I’ve bought the vinyl and t-shirt bundle, and will give it another spin today.

• Like 1