Sign in to follow this  
bhobba

Going To First Metting Ar Rochedale

Hi Guys

Even though I have been a member for a while now due to one reason or another I have not been able to make it to any meetings.

Looks like I can make it to the next meeting at Rochedale ( :party :party :party :party :party :party :party ) but am wondering if its OK to bring some stuff along. I can bring my Level 2 PDX and maybe my Metrum and Off-Ramp (my Off Ramp is on the blink via SDIF that needs to be fixed first - it makes such a big difference to my Metrum I really don't want to bring it without the Off-Ramp).

Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill

Be great to see you at QAC meet. There'll be enough going on during the afternoon, so extra gear may not be needed.

Alternatively, bring it along but leave in car and see if there's a need for it on the afternoon?

Alternatively, bring it along but leave in car and see if there's a need for it on the afternoon?

Sounds like a plan.

Thanks

Bill

Look forward to meeting you Bill.

I thought it was a great meeting yesterday. Good to hear another system to reorient ones audio memory especially one of that class. Jeff