Sign in to follow this  
perthpete

Kudos to Cameron

Just ordered some cables from Krispy Kables. I had a couple of questions to which Cameron answered straight away, and he gave some great advice.

If you need cables (and or some good advice in it), do contact him..

Thanks Cameron!!

I heartily endorse and agree with PP's comments. Cameron is absolutely terrific to deal with and really knows what great customer service is all about. He also has wonderful products at great prices, especially if you want some high quality cables that don't cost a motza. :):thumb:

I am a very happy customer.

+ 2 highly recommended. His website works like a dream and his service is great.

Yup - +3. Cameron's service is Par Excellence.

Thanks for the kind words guys, much appreciated!

Cameron is an asset to this forum and a real pleasure to deal with.

I have one of his XLR cables and they truly perform at the level of the big boys but at down to earth prices.

Another happy customer. Great cables and service.

I'm feeling left out!

...........wanders over to the KK site...........

Yes-- Agree totally supplied my Furutech Plugs promptly and accom' pricing ,excellent communication --up here in the far North Qld good to rely on service like this.

Kudos indeed.

Willco

Ordered some Shunyata PC's from cameron today, couldn't be easier. Top marks.

Wonderful service from Cameron. Kept me updated throughout on the whereabouts of my cable and insisted on giving me my conditioner first. Looking forward to making further purchases in the future!

Guest JohnA

i just ordered another power cable to try from Cameron and again a very pleasant experience.

The man knows how to do business.

First time dealing with Cam and expected to wait for 4 - 6 weeks delivery. But got email just about half an hour later after the purchase and Cam offered to hand-deliver to my home next day !

Top bloke and wish you have more customers in this area so you can do a full time business :thumb:

What other vendor would drop off an Esoteric DAC and transport just so you could "see how it sounded in your setup"?

One of the very best and a rolled gold good bloke to boot.

Al

Guest JohnA

What other vendor would drop off an Esoteric DAC and transport just so you could "see how it sounded in your setup"?

One of the very best and a rolled gold good bloke to boot.

Al

yuuuuuuummmmmm

which model dac and transport

tell me its the p 01 / d-01 :)

I wish John! P/D-05 which I'm missing dearly :) although like you, have been running out of rack space lately (got my next one on order though so should be sorted soon!).

cameron recently worked on one of my cables - awesome result, couldn't be happier.

service was top-shelf. a pleasure to deal with.

thanks, cameron!

james

Edited by analog brother

Guest JohnA

I wish John! P/D-05 which I'm missing dearly :) although like you, have been running out of rack space lately (got my next one on order though so should be sorted soon!).

i seriously considered this combo when i purchased my x-03se. Budget just didnt stretch so far at the time.

are you selling them as demo units????? :)

Edited by JohnA

Just want to add to the positive feedback. I got an excellent deal from Cam on my Okki Nokki RCM and an excellent digital cable. Also got a chance to listen to some excellent tunes on some really lovely gear. I'd recommend checking out the Krispy Kables web site and support our sponsors.

Yes, I can add my positive feedback too, having just bought from Cameron and the service and product are both A1........I'll be back for more soon. Thanks Cameron. :thumb:

Cheers,

Keith

Bought my new TT from Cameron. Great experience! Cameron went extra mile setting it up for me. Too bad service like this becomes so rare these days. Thanks, Cameron!

Cameron @@Krispy Audio would have to be the "Definition" of Customer Service! ....always helpful and only too willing to assist  in any way possible.

Just recently i was enquiring about an Esoteric C-03x preamp......Cameron didn't hesitate to send one down for me  to try in "my" system   .. you cant get much better than that!!!

The Esoteric C-03x was a keeper, so again Thanks Cameron!!   :thumb:

Very good to deal with! recently bought my hana sl which also includes set up, very happy! Highly recommended! 

Thanks Cameron!

Ronnie

Edited by chay02