Sign in to follow this  
justin25

The Walking Dead. - foxtel fx

The problem with the whole concept of the series is that by definition there's no character development or personality in zombies. This means that all the 'personality development has to focus on the living human survivors but the risk is that the actual zombies become an irrelevant sideshow.

Yea but it's not a show for intellects..It's fun to watch and forget the world for an hour.

yes, it's a show for anyone who has ever felt like hatcheting someone in the head

Who is watching series 4?

Today's episode was pretty good. Plenty of Zombies wiped out today and some main stars getting rubbed out.

Who is watching series 4?

Today's episode was pretty good. Plenty of Zombies wiped out today and some main stars getting rubbed out.

Thanks a lot!  :ban:  :cool:

Thanks a lot!  :ban:  :cool:

Sorry Evil. ??  Zombies are killed every week. One of the main characters was sent packing last week?

How far are you behind?

Edited by turntable

Sorry Evil. ??  Zombies are killed every week. One of the main characters was sent packing last week?

How far are you behind?

That's a matter of conjecture   ;) -  Oh- with Walking Dead I'm up to Ep.5 which you spoiled. :P 

Oh well, can only guess or hope on who's rubbed out

How far are you behind?

7 hours, it starts now

That's a matter of conjecture   ;) -  Oh- with Walking Dead I'm up to Ep.5 which you spoiled. :P

Oh well, can only guess or hope on who's rubbed out

I hope I haven't.   :lol:

7 hours, it starts now

8:30pm each Monday is a repeat.  You need to tape the Monday 1:30 pm first showing of each episode.  

In am pretty sure more Zombies will be killed next week :-)     enjoy,  at least this series now is gettingca bit more interesting.

Edited by turntable

I need counselling after that -  - - - - 

The horror!!!!  :(

I thought the Governor was Steven Segal in spirit.  No matter who he killed, who he fought, that eye patch just would not budge.

Amazing blood and gore and death for all ages - literally!!

I gotta say, this show is getting a little long in the tooth.......more protracted AMC BS, the first what 6 episodes of the current season are pointless and its going to end as the last did - rick v the governor......