The Walking Dead. - foxtel fx

The plot difficulties are:

zombies have no character development

the protagonist group are static - stuck in a prison rather than on the move and exposed to new situations.

the Governor is a comic book villain, the eye patch makes him look like a pirate.

I want to know, where do they get petrol for their cars? It's over a year now, the petrol quality will be poor. How do they pump the tyres up? How do they manage the toilets as they won't be flushing

• 3 weeks later...

I stumbled across this series about 6 weeks ago and was watching an episode when the war office waltzed into the loungeroom.

After a degree of uncertainty (as she hates horror flicks in general) she has now watched all of series 1 and 2 and was begging me to grab season 3.

Go figure...

Guest Peter the Greek

Well season 3 is crap I gotta say.....The last 5 episodes could have been condensed into 1 or 2

I know how bad is it that everyone gets killed in the end.

^

Joke.

Guest Peter the Greek
I know how bad is it that everyone gets killed in the end.

Did you see the spoiler in The Big Bang Theory episode?................classic

The problem with the whole concept of the series is that by definition there's no character development or personality in zombies. This means that all the 'personality development has to focus on the living human survivors but the risk is that the actual zombies become an irrelevant sideshow.

• 7 months later...

Sorry Evil. ??  Zombies are killed every week. One of the main characters was sent packing last week?

How far are you behind?

That's a matter of conjecture   ;) -  Oh- with Walking Dead I'm up to Ep.5 which you spoiled. :P 

Oh well, can only guess or hope on who's rubbed out

That's a matter of conjecture   ;) -  Oh- with Walking Dead I'm up to Ep.5 which you spoiled. :P

Oh well, can only guess or hope on who's rubbed out

I hope I haven't.   :lol:

7 hours, it starts now

8:30pm each Monday is a repeat.  You need to tape the Monday 1:30 pm first showing of each episode.  

In am pretty sure more Zombies will be killed next week :-)     enjoy,  at least this series now is gettingca bit more interesting.

Edited by turntable

• 3 weeks later...

Guest Peter the Greek

I gotta say, this show is getting a little long in the tooth.......more protracted AMC BS, the first what 6 episodes of the current season are pointless and its going to end as the last did - rick v the governor......