The Walking Dead. - foxtel fx

Guest thathifiguy

They seem to be falling more and more in line with the flow of the comics now, be curious to see if/how they pull off some of the upcoming material.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's so not about zombies anymore, but I'm ok with that. I enjoyed this recent episode (0612), even though it was kind of predictable. Glen and Rick doing that stealth knife thing was intense. The show is still good. I would go so far as to say, that like a zombie the show has resurrected itself.

Yes, and I chortled at Daryl's reaction at being reunited with the bike.

Chortled a lot more at Rick copping the left cross from the lady in the previous episode.

Am very much enjoying the show but really thing big Red shoulda stayed where he was, that ladee is hot.

funny you say that because I thought a couple of scenes looked like computer game sequences with the blood spray splattering the camera lens. I did think that the music played in the pre massacre scenes was phenomenal and sounded amazing, very impressive.

Finally veered?  I thought there were a few major differences (like Carol still being alive, Andrea not being alive) already.

I was trying to stop spoilers, from either comic or video stuffing the story up for those that are following it.

The script is staying very close to the comic..... but, I sense that might change.....how much, I don't know.

It's a vested interest in the characters, buy the viewers [rather than the comic readers] that the script writers would  make priority, one would think...... I could be wrong.... and they follow the comic.

Who Know?

Guess we shall find out soon enough.

• Like 1

There are a lot of dumb arsed people in this world and quite a few are cast on the walking dead.

I thought Rick beating the crap out of a head was about the pick of I just don't give a flying ---- anymore. Priceless.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't read the spoiler. I was right. Surely.

I'm sorry, but this episode started just like several others. Meet new bunch. New bunch are weird. Become defacto leaders of new bunch. Lots of furtive glances...

Anyway, I think this will happen:

Maggie's baby dies before full term, and turns zombie in her gut. They have to abort the undead to save her. Oh man, gonna be so good.

I thought that about michonne a couple of episodes ago when they first hooked up on the couch. Rick and his squeezes don't last long with the squeezes becoming zombie bait. The ring in option would be an easy sell as he is not inner circle and so fans wouldn't be pissed so reasonable option. I think there is a clue in the filming though so I need to rewatch it and it will come down to camera angles from the perspective of the"victim" and final scene. How the background details match up from previous footage, I think they would think it's funny to have the identity right under our nose so to speak and just have everyone guessing.

Edited by guru

I thought that about michonne a couple of episodes ago when they first hooked up on the couch. Rick and his squeezes don't last long with the squeezes becoming zombie bait. The ring in option would be an easy sell as he is not inner circle and so fans wouldn't be pissed so reasonable option. I think there is a clue in the filming though so I need to rewatch it and it will come down to camera angles from the perspective of the"victim" and final scene. How the background details match up from previous footage, I think they would think it's funny to have the identity right under our nose so to speak and just have everyone guessing.

My money is on Daryl getting killed by Negan, not Glen.

Apparently Norman Reedus [Daryl] , has signed to do a new show where he travels around the USA via motorbike [similar to what Billy Connolly did]

• 6 months later...

Well. That was pretty hard to watch.   About the most violent thing I have seen and completely unnecessary imo.

I am not sure how this tasteless sickening episode  has really added to the show.

Glad the rest of my family don't watch this show.

Edited by Metamatic
  • Like 1