Sign in to follow this  
tommy_t

YAMAHA RX-V730RDS - how much is it worth??

hey

I am looking at getting a Yamaha RX-V730RDS AV receiver/amplifier which is second hand, as it seems to have everythign i need- however i dont really know how much it is worth?? It is in good condition and is 3 years old. I will probably not use Dolby digital yet ( as it will be for music) but i do want it incase i start watching DVD's etc.

could you please help me

thanks

Tom

P.S here is a review of it http://www.homecinemachoice.com/reviews/hc...aRX-V730RDS.php

The RXV-730 retaliled for around $1299 so you should be able to get a good price on one second hand. Have you considered any of the following: RXV 1200, RXV 1300 or the RXV 1400 (THX) which would have been out around the same time as the '730'. I bought a RXV 1300 for $1650 brand new and at the time they retailed for $1999 I got it for that price because the new models were replacing that series so if you shop around you can pick up some of the run out models for way below cost, but that being said if your getting a good deal on a second hand item in good condition then go for it!