Your Highness

This is a send up of most of the fairytale, knight in shining armour, wizard movies of recent decades. It basically tells the tale of 2 princes, one noble and heroic, the other the opposite, and their journey to free the noble prince's fiancée before the evil sorcerer can fulfil an ancient prophecy with her. This is not a movie for children as there is a lot of swearing, especially the 'F' word.

The main stars are Danny McBride (Pineapple Express), James Franco (Spiderman, 127 Hours), Zooey Deschanel (Yes Man), and Natalie Portman, in a very different role to what you normally see her in....

A very non brainer for 3_star_rating.png

Worst movie I've ever seen. The only thing worth watching it for was a couple of seconds of Natalie's Portman's exquisite behind. Which I see is lengthened to 11 seconds in your clip. But seriously, Danny McBride is so unfunny it's not funny. His humour is at 16 year-old level but more tragic because he's a middle aged man.

It's one of those "loser" shows, as my wife calls it.

Granted, it's not as good as 40 yr old virgin but if you are in the right mood for it, I thought it poked fun of a lot of other movies in this genre. I take it the actors went into making this for a laugh and it shows. They definitely don't take themselves too seriously. I'm just as surprised to see Natalie Portman in this as I am to see the actor who plays Charlie Crews from TV's sadly shortlived Life. James Franco, not so much. I still remember him from Pineapple Express.