Sign in to follow this  
rockola

FS: CDs - including jazz, prog, soundtracks, classical, ...

List updated, see first post or below.

If I may showcase one of the new additions, Earquake (in the classical section) - here's what it says on the cover:

Steel plates, rocks, anvils, heavy metal chains, sirens, cannons and a 140 piece orchestra come together in the loudest classical music of all time!

That's in reference to Jón Leifs' "Hekla" (named after a volcano in Iceland); there's other headbangin' stuff there as well (eg. Night of the Mayas by Revueltas, War Dance by Respighi), in total 16 tracks. Helsinki PO cond. Leif "Polar Bear" Segerstam. The jewel box spine has 2 earplugs inserted, with the caption "for your neighbor"... Great for ensuring your ears don't die from anemia after that Debussy marathon session. Yours for $6 + P&P.

Hi rockola, am interested in.....

$ 6 Kraftwerk: Radio-Activity

$ 6 Shpongle: Nothing Lasts... But Nothing is Lost

$ 6 Shpongle: Shpongle Remixed

Could these be put aside for me please?

$ 6 Kronos Quartet: Black Angels

$ 6 Kronos Quartet: Sculthorpe/Sallinen/Glass/Nancarrow/Hendrix (Kronos plays Purple

Haze!) (1986 Nonesuch

$ 6 Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers: Caravan

$ 6 Air: Moon Safari

$ 6 Air: The Virgin Suicides

$10 Elvis Costello: Blood & Chocolate (2CD)

$ 6 Gil Scott-Heron: Ghetto Style

Please set aside

$ 6 Philip Glass: 1000 Airplanes on the Roof (1989 Virgin)

$ 6 Philip Glass: Dracula ; Kronos Quartet (1999 Nonesuch)

Guys,

Great news! Although my package took a week to arrive at Nambour, everything has arrived in great condition and was beautifully packaged.

Australia Post have a lot to answer for with such a late delivery especially seeing the parcel was registered but this is certainly not Ola's fault.

All in all, I'm really impressed with the CD's. I have scored a heap of titles that were becoming rather hard / expensive to find and were in excellent condition.

It's been a pleasure dealing with you Ola! Other SNA members take note - this guy is great to deal with.

Cheers,

Greg

Hi Ola,

Can you please reserve the Pekka Pohjola's (except Everyman) and Wigwam's "Being" for me until I check out my collection please. I have some of these but want to double check first.

Thanks

Greg

My latest shipment arrives, again well packec and in as close to mint condition a used CD can be

buy with confidence people

Got my shipment a few days back. Buy with confidence- they were well packaged and shipping was fast. Thanks Rockola

I met Ola last week when picking up my CD's. Nice guy and discs were in very very good nick.

Chris

List updated, see below. There's a few CDs there that haven't made an appearance yet.

New rules: 1) pay by bank deposit, get FREE SHIPPING (1 or 100 CDs, doesn't matter) and 2) pickup only possible if prepaid or we have a history (too many no-shows)

[ATTACH]39110[/ATTACH]

Edited by rockola
CD list didn't include Classical at first

Hi Ola, was just thing about sending a message to see if you were still selling CD's. Could you please set aside the following for me?

$ 6 John Coltrane: Soultrane

$ 6 Thelonious Monk: Alone in San Francisco

$ 6 Jimi Hendrix: Radio One

$ 6 Kraftwerk: Computer World

$ 6 Metallica: Ride the Lightning

$ 6 Reverend Horton Heat: Smoke ’em if You Got ’em

$ 6 The Who: The Who Sell Out $ 6 Frank Zappa: Apostrophe’ / Overnite Sensation

stu hamm urge

black sabbath born again

kate heidke little eve thanks colin

Could you put these aside for me please if they are still available:

$ 6 Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade/Tsar Saltan Suite/Flight of the Bumblebee; Philharmonia Orchestra cond. Vladimir Ashkenazy (1987 Decca)

$10 Sergei Rachmaninov: 24 Preludes/Piano Sonata no. 2 ; Vladimir Ashkenazy, piano (2CD) (1976/1982 London)

$10 Johnny Cash: At Folsom Prison / At San Quentin (2CD)

$ 6 The Who: Tommy

$ 6 Pink Floyd: A Momentary Lapse of Reason

Edited by Telecine

CD's arrived today, quick postage, well packed and great condition (again). Thanks Ola

btw, how do I do the feedback thingy?

Sign in to follow this