Shortening my Signature on SNA

Hiho tech gurus,

I have done some searching but can’t find how to shorten my SNA signature, which is getting abit HUGE.

How do Insert it in a ‘My System’ short cut, that you can click on to reveal the full content?

Regards Cazzesman

1 hour ago, buddyev said:

Account > Account settings>signature in left panel 

Thanks buddyev.   Once there how do I take my current signature and put it inside a ‘My System’ shortcut.

on other websites you can place TV show Spoilers inside a hidden box

i.e. ‘spoiler>spoiler’.   If you wish to click on the spoiler link it will open a dialog box with far more detail.   that’s what I want to achieve.

Regards Cazzesman

Sorry, reached the limit of my IT skills with that one.
It would be good but the fact that theres a 3  lines limit suggests it’s not a feature. 
By the way I’ll be reporting you for breaching that limit. 😄

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Like so?

My System 👇

Spoiler

System - CAPS (Lagoon) - WS2019 - Audiophile Optimizer v3.0 - Fidelizer 8.4pro -128 gig & 2tb SSD + JCat XE USB card - Synology NAS DS416 Slim (Backup) - JRiver Ver 25 - USB Curious Cable (Aqvox LNPS each end) AfterDark Emperor Double Crown OCXO 10MHz Clock powered by AfterDark LPS - Mr Bills 75ohm Cable into Mutec USB 3+ into MiniDsp 22D (Dirac Live) via Canare 110ohm AES into Kii 3 speakers via Ortofon 110ohm AES, with Kii Controller.  All Into 2000 VA IsoTran.   Keces P8 LPS powering CAPS and JCat XE with Ghentaudio cables.  Gary Cawsey Power Board for low volt units.  Blu-ray JLTi Oppo 105D (Level 4 Upgrade)

Walking goodies - Fiio M11 Pro, ear molded Unique Melody Miracles, Linsoul Balanced Audio cable with 4.4mm jack. 

Edited by Willmax
  • Love 1

Capture.JPG.9023ee4f52501550c701a55ee49e45b6.JPG

When you are inside the signature editor, I'd suggest typing a label at the top of your current equipment list, then selecting your list and hitting the 'spoiler' button in the edit menu atop. 

Edited by Willmax
  • Like 1