SOLD: Audiolab 8000A integrated amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: Good condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: VALLEY VIEW
State: SA
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Too many amplifiers

Further information: Amplifier is in good condition and has been in storage for a few months. Some small signs of usage on the body. It has good reviews.

IMG_4970.jpg.45e5301f8df54dd048456926df7d1d00.jpgIMG_4969.jpg.293d9f998ee643b47f89ccbcefe14501.jpgIMG_4968.jpg.b94f7e15298f08dba7672ae06a5b36b8.jpgIMG_4967.jpg.e42315bb6a7a56129008a8d35588796c.jpgIMG_4966.jpg.bb77a217c84bad92f2598f115eca2558.jpgIMG_4965.jpg.097c859b83a7acb8268890c106bf1644.jpg
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
Edited by Sonica
typo error

This in its day,  was a Naim killer!  One of the most desirable amps from the UK, sold then for 500 GBP and ( A$ 1,500) in Australia.

That of course, was before Naim moved on to 'high end' status.

GLWS

• Like 1

Got one of this before. Very warm tuby sound. Great partner with speakers such as B&W, Focal, Kef, Monitor Audio.

It will make any harsh recorded recordings sounds incredible. 

• Like 1

Why do these ads always come up just as I have bought something else and depleted my funds for the month. Love the 8000A This won’t last long at this price !! GLWS

• Like 1

One of the true classics.

Made in the UK and has a very high quality phono stage as a bonus.

Not a warm or soft sound, but very clean, neutral and open, with the ability to drive even fairly difficult speakers very well.

At this price it is a must have for anyone building a system on a budget.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rantan said:

Not a warm or soft sound, but very clean, neutral and open, with the ability to drive even fairly difficult speakers very well.

So very true!

When I had mine in the late 90's I had it connected to a pair of Infinity Kappa 8i, a notoriously difficult load for any amp.

It did the job with ease, albeit in sensible SPL, but never showed any sign of distress despite its modest power.