2 way Floorstander - Paul Carmody designed Amiga

Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Toukley
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Next project

Further information:

All the information about these speakers can be found here  https://sites.google.com/site/undefinition/floorstanding-speakers/amiga

I used my time during lockdown last year to build these and I have been very impressed and enjoyed many hours of listening but the DIY itch continues and I’ve built some bigger speakers since. 

I think they come pretty close to the KEF LS50 in terms of detail and imaging but go deeper and are possibly more musical as I enjoy these more. 

The cabinets and bracing were CNC machined and have painted baffles with laminate sides, they are not perfect as I made a mistake with the laminate trimmer and scuffed one of the rear edges but you can’t see that while listening

crossovers were built with Jantzen Superior capacitors and air cored inductors 

price reflects the cost of components with no allowance for cabinet materials or build time 

delivery between Hornsby and Newcastle can be negotiated 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

0F5F3857-EDA7-407B-8CEC-97F6E9CB4C72.jpeg

5D6E44C6-511C-44D2-8D93-82A1F9C8B67A.jpeg

F51E4942-47BC-46F5-B474-645908900FDC.jpeg

793EC5CC-0C54-459A-B52A-2FF9826BD0B4.jpeg

E715C7C1-BA15-4CC1-BCF6-10738D390371.jpeg

• Like 5