SOLD: FS: LAVARDIN IT - Integrated amplifier

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth (N.O.R.)
State: WA
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: I have bought from SN member couple of years ago and served me very well. It is quite a remarkable amplifier, it drove with no problem all the speaker I had (ML 1 reference, Reference 3A, ATC SCM 11, Cabasse Bora, Osborne Titan). The only pair that was not good match were the Dynaudio Contour 20.

Here below link to one of review that can be found on line. 

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/the-lavardin-it-integrated-amplifier

I have original boxes for interstate shipping.

P.S. EGM noise stopper are not part of the sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_8875.jpg

IMG_8876.jpg

IMG_8877.jpg

IMG_8878.jpg

IMG_8879.jpg

IMG_8880.jpg

Edited by AndreaB
  • Like 1

Guest ClassicalGuy

I can't even imagine this with a pair of ATCs! Piano, orchestra, anything acoustic... it would be a dream! 

2 hours ago, ClassicalGuy said:

I can't even imagine this with a pair of ATCs! Piano, orchestra, anything acoustic... it would be a dream! 

Heard it with ATC’s.  Drive them fine, will play anything.

I am not a fan of solid state amps but this is one of the better solid state amps out there. Sound quite like  a pp valve amp

• Like 1

I auditioned a lot of integrated amps including Vitus before settling on mine. A dream amp with the right speakers. I am running mine with some Graham LS 5/9s. A bargain at that price. 

3 hours ago, ClassicalGuy said:

Meh, so what ATCs are only supposed to be paired with heaters? SS done right will beat the living **** out of your flea watts.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, caron1983 said:

Meh, so what ATCs are only supposed to be paired with heaters? SS done right will beat the living **** out of your flea watts.

Hey Caron, I’m pretty sure you took his comment the wrong way.

He was actually complimenting the sellers amp....

3 minutes ago, Pete griff said:

hi AndreaB.

Im interested in buying a lavardin.

I'd like to see yours.

I'm in Perth.

You can contact me , Pete, on

Not a good idea to publish your personal details.

Personal message/ PM is the best way.

@djb might be already dialling your number for a prank call.....(unless he has already)....😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1