Experience/Reviews of Selby.com.au?

I purchased a Solidsteel 3 tier rack when the range became available in Australia again, so maybe 3 years back,  beautiful product amazing service and super fast shipping a big thumbs up from me.

On 16/05/2021 at 1:49 PM, ICUToo said:

Needed some cables- took your advice, Marc, and ordered from them :)

Arrived today😆
These guys have an unbelievably positive reputation on this forum, and I can't argue!

• Like 2

Yes they are a highly recommendable retailer.

Ordered a pair of budget Dali Bookshelf on the weekend, the courier was banging on the door on Wednesday, great service.

(btw these little Spektor 2's are impressive for a budget speaker, they are actually really impressive 👍 but that's another story)

odd one out i guess. had bought all my ht room cables over the years, all worked well. if i made a mistake and needed a refund or needed to exchange they arranged free post back until last purchase.

hdmi cable asked for refund $24 all good but wanted $15 i think for post, i explained past experience and told too bad.. so no more purchases.

On 17/05/2021 at 1:48 PM, Kaynin said:

Never had an issue.  Bought a Yammie WXA-50 last week, couldn’t beat the price anywhere else.

Buying without issue is the easy part, it's returns when there's a problem that sifts the wheat from the chaffe.

I returned the WXA-50 because it didn't have enough grunt for my speakers.  Mind you, they're not hard to drive - outdoor speakers 88db 8ohms.  Spec wise the amp should have been fine, so i bought it.  Sales at Hallam Selby were surprised, but didn't question it - instead asked what I need from the amp.  I told them, and they showed me two other products to look at.  The best bit was they sold my outdoor speakers which I wasn't aware of, so they unhooked a display pair, wired up to both amps so I could decide if one or the other would do the job.  I couldn't ask for more, a no issue refund then out of their way customer service to make a small sale.

Edited by Kaynin
  • Like 7