SOLD: FS: VINCENT SV237 Integrated Amplifier Hybrid Tube in black

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Nunawading
State: VIC
Payment Method: COD, BTC, Bank deposit, Paypal friend/family or buyer covers Paypal fees
Reason for selling: Trying something else

Further information: 

This is one of my favourite integrated amplifier. The tube pre-amp makes it really fun as an entry into tube rolling experience. Purchased brand new in 2018. I paired this with Dynaudio C1 and to me they sounded amazing. Only selling to try something different (densen at the moment).  There is a lot of review out there and they are generally very impressive for the money

Comes with 

Original tubes - 12AX7 and 2x6N1P

Almost brand new Tung Sol AX7 gold pin - used for 15 mins, didn't like the sound but maybe I haven't gave it enough time to break in?

NOS 12AX7 - bought from a tube store in the States. Have not use, but the store owner sing many praises for this tube

Telefunken flat 12AX7 old stock - Installed in amp. This is the best sounding ones to my ears. 

Voskhod 6N1P old stock - installed in amp and paired really well with the telefunken

Original packages/boxes

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

vince1.jpeg

vince2.jpeg

vince4.jpeg

vince3.jpeg

Edited by jymy
additional details