ANTIPHON AC Power Cable N0.2, Furutech FI-AU3112 AUS plugs 2.5m

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Secret Harbour
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Purchased July last year from SNA member Aperalim, Cable is in same condition as advertised last year so using Aperalim's add as I am sure he won't mind plus he knows the history of the cable prior to my ownership.

Perfect cable to remove any digital glare and to smooth out your sound.

'Price includes regular Auspost shipping anywhere in Australia.

I purchased 2 of these very heavy duty, shielded power cables directly from a High End boutique turntable and tube amplifier manufacturer Pyon Sounds in Seoul, Korea in 2012.   These were handmade for Pyon Sounds by a highly respected transformer manufacturer that was supplying high end Korean tube manufacturers at the time.

This is a heavy, quite stiff cables with massive gauge, solid core copper conductors.

Both cables are fitted with Furutech FI-AU3112 Rhodium AC power plugs.

This cable is fitted with authentic Oyaide C-004 IEC plug'

Antiphon One AC Power cable.a.jpg

Antiphon One AC Power cable.b.jpg

Antiphon One AC Power cable.c.jpg

Antiphon One AC Power cable.d.jpg

Antiphon One AC Power cable.e.jpg

Antiphon One AC Power cable.f.jpg

Antiphon One AC Power cable.g.jpg

Antiphon One AC Power cable.h.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.