SOLD: FS: Antipodes EX & CX Music Server/Streamer Combination

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Shellhrbour
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal with fees, EFT or cash on Pick-Up
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Excellent music server/streamer combination from Antipodes, one of the leaders in streaming/server devices in the industry.

This pair can be used together for best effect with the CX being the server and the EX being the renderer.

In addition both can be used individually as a server/streamer with the CX being the marginally better server with a clean and detailed yet organic sound. The EX being used on its own has a slightly less detailed sound, but still excellent by other manufacturers and general standards in the industry. the EX also has an onboard DAC and has RCA outs (the CX does not and requires a DAC for individual use).

These re in black and are in excellent condition. There are a few dust spots in the images, but no scratches or marks. they do not come with original packaging but could easily be packed for safe transport.

These could be sold individually for 2 700 for the CX and 2 600 for the EX, but both would need to have buyers for this to occur. prices are firm and include shipping if required.

Conclusion (from linked review).

The EX is a great Music Server and an even better Renderer. Just the same, the CX is an amazing Server. But when combined, the two perform at an unprecedented level. All the qualities of the EX remain present but are enhanced with the qualities of the CX and then taken to an even stellar level.

There comes a time when a reviewer just lacks the superlatives to describe the latest experience and for me, this is it. How do I describe the CX+EX delivery if I have already used all the superlatives that I can think of for earlier reviews? This combination is, quite simply, the very best digital front end that I have heard.

https://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/digital-reviews/network-player-reviews/antipodes-cx-ex-part1/2/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

5579371A-5660-419E-A0D0-E6D0C7312C7F.jpeg

CE6FB51E-C729-4038-A008-E8E0EC778442.jpeg

090AF30A-821C-4D02-B4CE-A349A96CBA8B.jpeg

• Like 2

Hey Ray,

I'm interested in the CX if you're willing to split?

Cheers,

Rori

Hi @Rori

They look like they have sold to one buyer as a combination. I will let you know if not.

• Like 1

Oh no Ray… how could you sell this!! I couldn’t live without mine. 

GLWTS!! Hope you don’t regret it. ;) 

• Like 2

Also… the one thing you haven’t mentioned is the after sale support.

Antipodes are the best in the business. I had a small issue where I accidentally corrupted the internal drive in my CX when I was trying to factory reset it. I contacted antipodes via Facebook on a Saturday morning and within 45 mins they had remoted into my machine. An hour later, I was up and running. They even helped me configure it and get everything running perfectly.

As I said, best service in the game!! 👍

• Like 8