SOLD: FS: PS Audio BHK Signature Preamp - One Owner, Factory Packaging, Tunsgram Tubes

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ipswich
State: QLD
Payment Method: Money
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Purchased brand new from Simply Hi-Fi about a year ago. This is the original signed edition and comes loaded with the Tunsgram tubes. I have all the factory packaging, manuals, remotes etc and the unit is still under warranty.

Photos:

20210511_171306.thumb.jpg.686c8496b6d803f1c3a8a192ed244ca5.jpg20210511_171330.thumb.jpg.816f65448e7d60aa4ba1215da5b8d8b7.jpg

• Like 3

Love mine.

The Tunsgram tubes does upgrade it's sound.

Telefunken tubes are also a great match.

However the biggest upgrade I found was to replace the fuse with Audio magic fuses.

Gives it more authority and a deeper soundstage which creates a larger and even more real sound stage and image.

Excellent preamp for the money.
And I feel one would need to go to Swiss brands, if you want to convincingly beat this.

19 minutes ago, roshansubo said:

Can not believe it's still available 😢😢😢

You and me both.

The openness and dynamic this adds, will definitely make the next owner very happy.

also the authority of bass it adds will be very welcome for a lot of systems.

2 hours ago, roshansubo said:

Looks like people got financial hardship these days. I bought before COVID. even mid night I woke up & checked SNA to grab one of these first.

I think just bought too much already .

hahaha. 

On 12/05/2021 at 10:26 AM, delphi17 said:

Love mine.

The Tunsgram tubes does upgrade it's sound.

Telefunken tubes are also a great match.

However the biggest upgrade I found was to replace the fuse with Audio magic fuses.

Gives it more authority and a deeper soundstage which creates a larger and even more real sound stage and image.

Excellent preamp for the money.
And I feel one would need to go to Swiss brands, if you want to convincingly beat this.

Are you sure that is the biggest upgrade? I think should be second biggest, it is okie to keep a secret, lol.

Nice preamp, slotted to my system with Mcintosh MC462, deeper soundstage and laid back atmosphere, if you are running Vinyl, it is a perfect match

Edited by ikhuong