Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm me. 

Looking to be able to access content from this website. 

Hence the introductions. 
Here goes Stereo.net - am I now able to access content? 

Thanks

Josh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Josh, but I think if you investigate you'll find that I am me. You are you.

 

Anyway welcome from another semi sentient being!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Sorry Josh, but I think if you investigate you'll find that I am me. You are you.

 

Anyway welcome from another semi sentient being!

Actually you've both got it quite wrong. There is only one me, and that is ME. 

 

On the other hand:

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ThirdDrawerDown said:

There I was thinking about an Australian amplifier manufacturer, closed 2003. Clearly not ME.

 

I have a ME, too.

 

Quite original...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, ThirdDrawerDown said:

There I was thinking about an Australian amplifier manufacturer, closed 2003. Clearly not ME.

 

Indeed  Albeit ME Sound isn't trading as it once did the company isn't out of business.  Peter Stein is still providing services in the following order of priority (as quoted from ME's website) -

  • provide repair services,
  • then upgrades,
  • and finally some of the work being undertaken in the upgrade process will lead to new products using those upgrades, however time expended in new products is a last priority

 

Also, Trevor Wilson at Rage Audio still provides servicing for ME gear.

 

Cheers,

Alan R.

Edited by Monkeyboi
Link to post
Share on other sites

My bad. I went to the web site revived in 2017 and got a 504 error, and so assumed it was history.

 

For completeness, given there are false links, can you post the actual link please, @Monkeyboi

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ThirdDrawerDown said:

My bad. I went to the web site revived in 2017 and got a 504 error, and so assumed it was history.

 

For completeness, given there are false links, can you post the actual link please, @Monkeyboi

 

My apologies. My bad. You are correct.  I should have provided the appropriate links as follows -

 

ME main page - www.me-au.com

Updates re ME services can be found here - #@products# (me-au.com)

Rage Audio - Rage Audio -  (look under ME Sound products tab for more ME related information.}

 

Cheers,

Alan R.

 

 

Edited by Monkeyboi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...