Anyone here imported any of the HiFi Rose streamers?

I have a mate currently working long term in Europe and he sent me a link to what he has just purchased:

https://eng.hifirose.com/malllist/?idx=9

There is some very positive press on this unit but alas, no current Australian distributor.

They look beautiful don't they?

AKM DAC, all the connections and that amazing screen.

I'd love to see a competent review with all the measurements.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, a.dent said:

They look beautiful don't they?

AKM DAC, all the connections and that amazing screen.

I'd love to see a competent review with all the measurements.

I would like to say that my mate's glowing comments of this piece of kit are a good indicator as to its sound / capabilities, but alas, he is a Collingwood supporter........

Jokes, aside my mate has some serious equipment and is no idiot - he is a careful buyer who does his research before hand and will not handover $$ unless it will benefit him / his system.

I have contacted them numerous times about a distribution opportunity for Australia (assuming nobody else has already put their hand up), but every email sent has been ignored.

I too have recently had interest in the HIFI Rose brand.  My home built computer based music streamer is beginning to show its age. I came across these purely by chance researching streamers.

Of particular interest to me is the RS150 streamer, dac and preamp. It does seem to have amazing functionality.

I would be extremely interested to know how it performs as a preamp sound quality wise.

Look forward to hearing more info.

Hydrology,   seems unusual for them to not respond to your emails. They look to have a large distribution network through Europe.

10 minutes ago, paulk said:

I too have recently had interest in the HIFI Rose brand.  My home built computer based music streamer is beginning to show its age. I came across these purely by chance researching streamers.

Of particular interest to me is the RS150 streamer, dac and preamp. It does seem to have amazing functionality.

I would be extremely interested to know how it performs as a preamp sound quality wise.

Look forward to hearing more info.

Hydrology,   seems unusual for them to not respond to your emails. They look to have a large distribution network through Europe.

Ive managed to get a reply from them via Facebook, so I have been informed they will reply to my email(s)....will keep you all informed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, genkifd said:

wish they made a pure streamer

You mean with no DAC?

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed them and got a reply within a few hours, since I was particularly interested in knowing whether they had an Aus distributor.... I’ll probably be looking to buy one online from their site and have it shipped over