FS: A23 Step Up Transformer

Item Condition: Excellent. I'd say mint but don't want to risk it in case I have not noticed a flaw
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information:

Jules Coleman, American Wired - 

"The A23 step-up may be small and easy to place, but it packs a hell of a wallop. In fact, getting the measure of this step-up was surprisingly easy. The A23 SPU step up is incredibly dynamic and extended, from top to bottom. It is neutral, extremely vivid and present. While it is by no means lean or bleached, it is not as weighty as the other step ups I had on hand. It is primarily about speed, openness, extension, clarity and presence. I have reason to believe that its designer, Keith Aschenbrenner, voiced this unit around the basic SPU Classic, which like the Denon 103, is all about tonality in the same sense that the folks at Audio Note UK claim their components are. Both cartridges favor the body of notes over the leading edge and weight over speed.

The A23 Denon 103 step up is a perfect complement for the cartridge of the same name. Played through it, the Denon 103 maintains its body and weight, but its apparent speed and resolution improve dramatically, especially throughout the upper registers. The A23 step up for the SPU has the same impact and would be a perfect match with the standard SPU Classic. To know it is to buy it".

Photos:

A23 Front.jpg

A23 back.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Amdan,

I am interested in the step-up transformer, needs to be posted to Melbourne.

Please advise banking details for EFT, I haven't used PayPal before.

my mobile number is: 0418 354 626

Thx and regards,

Michael.