Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal
Reason for selling: Sold my vinyl so don’t need it anymore.

Has no arm but arm boards to suit SME/Saec and a guy in Germany will drill you one for just about any arm for a modest sum.

Photos:

D709FC6D-3953-4885-9F42-27B22A5B726B.jpeg

Edited by Roller Nick
Because I mucked it up first time.
Posted (edited)

It has a separate 240v power supply that powers what I think might be an original Japan 100v deck , I’ve never been sure about that. The record weight has a strobe on it that’s dead stable.

Edited by Roller Nick

9 minutes ago, Roller Nick said:

It has a separate 240v power supply that powers what I think might be an original Japan 100v deck , I’ve never been sure about that. The record weight has a strobe on it that’s dead stable.

35FBD8BA-53FB-40C0-9170-10FFA7E90097.jpeg

not sure if it's just me, but I can't see the pic?

• Like 1

No it’s not you ,I got it from my photo library and don’t know why it came up black and I don’t know how to delete it.

How 'bout some basic info, like DD / belt / idler? 

Or should we google? 

34 minutes ago, Gandra said:

How 'bout some basic info, like DD / belt / idler? 

Or should we google? 

Google is your friend .  It's a belt drive with similar motor to SX-8000 but integrated into the plinth.

It was the last model they made. Motor from SX-8000 only inboard in this case. Plinth and chassis made from half-inch thick non-resonant zinc alloy called Cosmal-Z and a copper floor. Plinth rides on three oil-filled dampers.

Yes they keep offering me no fees deals and when they expire I delist it. My IT skills are poor so I use listing my turntable to try and improve them. If you see one listed in Australia it has to be mine because it’s the only one ever imported. Do you have any idea why any extra pics I try and post on SN post as black ?

@Roller Nick I believe that the Ebay no fee deals do not expire ie  if you list under the deal there is no fee for that item . I have used them various times and been fee free when sold well after the expiry date  --- so you can leave it listed if no luck here - check with Ebay customer service if you believe the rules are different.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I have more photos but they appear to be too hi-res to post , must have taken them on a different device.