EOI: KEF LS50 x3 (LCR)

Item Condition: Good condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Preston
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayID, Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: Curious

Further information:

A bit unique but looking to see if anyone is interested in trading their front stage LCR for mine? Very very much rather a local VIC trade and absolutely happy to add cash on top.

Have had the LS50's for the last year, and keen to try something different. I have found i really mainly use my system for HT purposes.

20210504_110404.thumb.jpg.d15e62a0789c3853ddc08279179bb71a.jpg

The speakers are both black and two are 50th Anniversary models, and one is a normal model.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

If you don't get anyone interested in LCR but someone is interested in a pair of speakers I would be interested to buy your centre speaker, for integration in a future R3 or LS50 Meta LCR setup. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 04/05/2021 at 6:21 PM, aparashk said:

If you don't get anyone interested in LCR but someone is interested in a pair of speakers I would be interested to buy your centre speaker, for integration in a future R3 or LS50 Meta LCR setup. Thanks!

Following on from arparhk's comment, I'd be interested in the pair of speakers depending on the price and condition :)

Based in Melbourne and can pick them up. 

Edited by dangerrabbit
Added more information