FS: Fanless ROON server (8th gen. Intel Core i5, 240GB/8GB)

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth (NOR)
State: WA
Payment Method: Any (fees are for buyer to pay)
Reason for selling: Need the space :)

Beautiful looking FANLESS ROON server. Built completely without ANY moving parts (again: NO fans) from brand new components, which means it is absolutely, completely, 100% silent. The gorgeous housing is basically one big heat sink for the processor.

I'll be moving house quite soon and I don't want to take it with me. Hence this great price!

Identical to the Roon Nucleus server w.r.t its internal components and software, but with better specs and for a much friendlier price! All you need is a Roon subscription and a DAC to play music. Quite the bargain for serious music lovers!

Contains an Intel NUC with 8th gen. Core i5 (Quad Core) processor with 8GB DDR4 RAM and a 240GB SSD. Roon ROCK OS: latest version installed.

Specifications:
- Intel Core i5 (8th gen., 4 cores, 8 threads)
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz (1 SO-DIMM, 1 extra slot available, max. 32GB)
- 240GB SSD (boot/database/Roon)
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 4x USB
- 1x Thunderbolt
- 1x HDMI
- 90W Power Adapter included

Dimensions: 95 x 113.5 x 247.9mm (W x D x H). Weight 2.88kg.

Shipping Australia-wide approx. $50 (with insurance).

Paying by PayPal incurs a +3.5% buyer's fee, unless you pay using Friends+Family.

IMG_0918.png

IMG_0919.png

IMG_0920.png

IMG_0921.png

IMG_0925.png

IMG_0806.png

IMG_0807.png

IMG_0808.png

Edited by Sander H.
Added more images.
Posted (edited)

Cool looking box. 

I've just ordered a NUC and accessories (I need i7) and am planning to order a passive case in case the fan annoys me. Would you mind telling me what brand this one is?

GLWTS.

Cheers,

Pim

EDIT: Found it.

Edited by Pim
Found it
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By missmurphy
      Item Condition: Vgc Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: NSW Payment Method: Cash eft paypal Reason for selling: Too many speakers You are looking at a really nice pair of Phillips 9710 fullrange alnico drivers
      these are among the top end of vintage speakers, if you’ve never heard a pair then you’re in for a treat, they need a good solid box, you can use a vented enclosure, but many have used open baffles and even horn enclosures
      they are in fantastic condition, one cone is a different colour from the other
      this was not unusual, it is not from sunlight!as these have lived behind fabric their whole life until recently 
      I am loathe to let these go! But I need to raise some funds, if they don’t sell I will build them up in some nice cabs and flog em, I have a nice pair of boxes to suit these, front hole not cut yet as I have many fullrange drivers that will suit the boxes.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By stuj
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, payid, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR don’t need a mobile setup anymore  
      Item:
      Extra Info:
       Second owner here but well looked after had only used a few times then not needed so has been in a drawer for a while.
      there is a slight mark on the leather case which was due to the previous owner connecting the device to the phone with some tape.
      Have all the cables and charger however no original box.

Photos: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By Class A Audio
      Item Condition: Trade in, excellent physical condition and function Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: NottingHill State: VIC Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Reason for selling: Further information: 
      Location: Class A Audio, 8/585 Blackburn Rd, Notting Hill, VIC, 3168. phone (03) 8555 0735

The Integrated Amplifier which adopted the current feedback magnification circuit as the power amplifier part.
      The current feedback type magnification circuit which returns an output signal in the form of current is adopted as a magnification circuit.
      A principle lowers the impedance of the input terminal by the side of a return, detects current, and carries out I-V conversion of the current with a transformer impedance amplifier, and it has the structure of making an output signal, and since the impedance of a return input portion is very low, it is difficult to generate phase rotation.
      Thereby, in order that there may almost be no necessity for phase compensation, it excelled in dynamic characteristics, such as a standup, and the natural energy response is realized.
      Moreover, high power has been obtained by it being parallel for an output element and adopting the power transistor for audios excellent in many characteristics, such as a frequency response, a current gain linearity, and switching, as it.
      The large-sized power transformer of the large power capacity of about 500 VA(s) and the mass filter condenser of 22,000 micro Fx2 are carried in the power-source part.

Specifications
      Form Integrated stereo Integrated Amplifier Rated continuation average output 4ohm load: 140 W/ch (Both channel simultaneous operation, 20Hz - 20kHz) 6ohm load: 120 W/ch   8ohm load: 100 W/ch THD (both channel simultaneous operation) 0.04% (4-16-ohm load) IM distortion 0.01% Frequency response Main/High Level Input: 20Hz-20000Hz+0 -0.2dB (at the time of a rated continuation average output) Low Level Input: 20Hz-20000Hz+0.2 -0.5dB Dumping factor 120 (8-ohm load, 50Hz) The disc maximum input MM input: 250mVrms (Rec Out) (1kHz, 0.005% of distortion) MC input: 7.0mVrms (Rec Out) Input sensitivity/input impedance   Input sensitivity Impedance At the time of an Output power EIA (at the time of 1W output) AD Input(MC): 0.11mV 0.01mV 100ohms AD Input(MM): 3.9mV 0.39mV 47kohm High Level Input: 113mV 11.3mV 20kohm Balanced Input: 113mV 11.3mV 40kohm Main Amp Input: 1.11V 112mV 20kohm An Output voltage/Output load impedance Pre Output: 1.11V/50 ohm (at the time of a rated continuation average output) Tape Rec Output: 110mV/200 ohms (AD) Gain Main Input -> Output: 28dB High Level Input -> Pre Output: 20dB AD Input (MM) -> Tape Rec Output: 29dB AD Input (MC) -> Tape Rec Output: 60dB S/N, input conversion noise   Input short-circuit and A-compensation EIA S/N At the time of a rated input S/N Input conversion noise Main Input: 124dB -121dBV 102dB High Level Input: 110dB -128dBV 83dB Balanced Input: 90dB -108dBV 82dB AD Input(MM): 85dB -132dBV 80dB AD Input(MC): 70dB -146dBV 78dB Loudness Compensation + 6dB (200Hz, Volume-30dB) Subsonic Filter 25Hz, -12 dB/oct Power meter Logarithm compression type peak level display dB scale and the output Direct reading at the time of 8-ohm load Load impedance 4-16ohm Stereo headphone Conformity impedance: 4ohms - 100ohms Power source AC100V, 50Hz/60Hz Power consumption At the time of no inputting: 50W Electrical Appliance and Material Control Law: 290W At the time of an 8ohm load Output power: 390W Dimensions Width 475x height 170x depth of 418mm Weight 20.2kg Attachment: Remote commander RC-14 Remote control system Infrared pulse system Power source DC 3V Battery Two AA (SUM-3/R6) The maximum Dimensions Width 45x height 136x depth of 18mm Weight 85g (Battery includeds)

• By Marco79
      Item Condition: Used, perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Drummoyne State: NSW Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Further information:

Hey folks, I'm selling a near new Zorloo Ztella USB DAC Cable (MQA version).

It is one of the best dongle DACs available and has a very inconspicuous form factor.

RRP $149 ------

Official website:
      https://www.zorloo.com/ztella

Reviews:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/reviews/zorloo-ztella
      https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/zorloo-ztella-mqa-phone-headphone-adapter-review.11785/
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By agentorange2
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Narangba State: QLD Payment Method: EFT , Paypal , Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving up Tannoy ladder Further information :

- Speakers are only 12 mths old and I am the sole owner , these would be only just broken in.
      - I have in the past month applied the supplied wax to the cabinets which has enhanced the timber finish , remaining wax will be supplied with the speakers along with the other Tannoy goodies.
      - At this point the sale is collection only as a recent medical procedure inhibits my ability to pack and freight.
      - Pricing is firm ( these are around 13K new ).
      - Data https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0DEN/TANNOY_ARDEN P0CQT_Product Information Document.pdf

Photos: