Item Condition: Excellent - present and sound like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Golden Grove, Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, Paypal in that order of preference
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Hi There.

Up for sale is my pair of VAF I66 Signature Mk II speakers. Not much I can say about these wonderful speakers that hasn't been said elsewhere - checkout the VAF website. https://vaf.com.au/products/signature-i66mkiii

T1302825621_CompleteSystem.thumb.jpg.2930e7fddc3264b24043075dd1f8ee75.jpgThese are my second pair of I66s - I assembled a pair of Mark Is in 1999 and they are still going strong as the front speakers in my home theatre system. I have owned the Mark IIs for about 5 years and they have performed flawlessly in that time. I'm unsure of the changes made between the Mark IIs and the current Mark III model but they appear to use the same drivers and be visually identical.  The Mark IIIs currently retail for $10K. These speakers have always been driven with quality amplification and are in unmarked original condition. Although I do not use them, I have the covers which are also unmarked.  Although I have some flexibility in the price I will include a pair of quality tri-wires cables from Audio Principe if the buyer is prepared to pay the advertised price. These cables were made specifically for the VAF's and are about 3 years old. They were several hundred dollars.

Audition is possible at my house in Golden Grove, South Australia. Unless interstate buyers are prepared to pay for someone like Pack and Send to take care of packing and shipping they are pick-up only.  No time wasters please. 1302825621_CompleteSystem.thumb.jpg.2930e7fddc3264b24043075dd1f8ee75.jpg1302825621_CompleteSystem.thumb.jpg.2930e7fddc3264b24043075dd1f8ee75.jpgI66.thumb.jpg.5b12364030bba3b54f794c938ba4a0e6.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Do you have the original crates by any chance?

6 hours ago, seanoo said:

Do you have the original crates by any chance?

Sorry mate - I don't. 

6 minutes ago, Andrew Hoyle said:

Thanks i'm relatively inexperienced on StereoNet. 

I understand completely. Those are some nice speakers you have for sale. May I ask what you have updated to?

Sure.....I now have a pair of Dynaudio Confidence C4s. I think these will be the last speakers I ever own.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Andrew Hoyle said:

now have a pair of Dynaudio Confidence C4s

Wow, OK, Enjoy!

Anyway good luck with the sale of your VAF I66 MarkII.

Edited by bizzibee