Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Pymble
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash or Paypal
Reason for selling: cant utilise its potential with my system

Further information:

It has the original BOX and Remote in mint condition ... purchase date is 4 Dec 2018 so it has warranty until Dec 2023...its a reluctant sales as I really love this one but also I know with my limited room and system I cant utilise its potential so its better go to a new owner . 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210401_002623.jpg

20210409_221305.jpg

20210424_202518.jpg

20210424_202600.jpg

1 hour ago, BWJA said:

This is so tempting, I have the TT2 and Mscaler and always wanted the Dave :)

With that combination you own, you don’t need a Dave. 

Damn!

Don't know what worse, the stuff you want and can get that doesn't show up or the stuff you want that shows up and you cant get.

I have the Qutest and i know my system has the full potential for this one, but my wallet is limited in its frequency range.

And its black just as i want it..........😟

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kaynin said:

Dave with mscaler?

‘Dave with an M Scaler would be nice, but if one already has the TT2 and m scaler, IMO, no need to purchase a Dave in addition. 

38 minutes ago, Sime said:

‘Dave with an M Scaler would be nice, but if one already has the TT2 and m scaler, IMO, no need to purchase a Dave in addition. 

I have the TT2 and Scaler, I still have an itch for a Dave. Can't seem to shake it.

• Like 2