WITHDRAWN: Sonique SAV 5.1 Speaker System (Australian made)

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: WEST LEEDERVILLE
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash on pick up
Reason for selling:

Further information:

I honestly thought I would never sell these and I seriously thought of putting them in storage. But they deserve a new home and to be put to use.  We have downsized our home cinema speaker set up to NHT Verves – capable speakers and very cute but they can't match the SAVs. Sonique (not to be confused with budget Chinese brand Soniq) were a high end South Australian speaker manufacturer that made some stunning and truly unique products. The SAV series are superb home cinema speakers that were highly regarded by audiophiles when released in 1998 … and they still are. The cabinets are in excellent condition and all components work perfectly. They have been very well treated by myself and the original owner. The system is comprised of the following:

2 x Sonique SAV-4 Front Speakers (originally $1395)

39Hz - 20Khz
89db
25-200W

2 x Sonique SAV-1 Rear Speakers (originally $499)

85Hz – 20Khz (although I found they went down to 40 Hz when I used a tone generator!)
88db
35-140W

1 x Sonique SAV-C1 Center Speaker (originally $575)

55Hz - 20Khz
90db
20-180W

1 x Sonique Sav-Sub1 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

Sonique Sav (8).jpg

Sonique Sav (7).jpg

Sonique Sav (12).jpg

Sonique Sav (13).jpg

Sonique Sav (9).jpg

Sonique Sav (10).jpg

Sonique Sav (11).jpg

Sonique Sav (4).jpg

Sonique Sav (5).jpg

Edited by earlcole

On 03/05/2021 at 8:56 AM, Funkster said:

100%

I had the SAV 5s for years and awesome sound IMO !!

Agreed. They are so easy to listen to - almost faultless performance given the price point and age of them. I never listened to them and thought there were any sonic deficiencies or shortcomings.

• 2 weeks later...