Relist:FS: NAD C368 Hybrid Digital DAC Amplifier

Item Condition: As new, owned for 2 weeks
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Valley View
State: SA
Payment Method: Paypal as friend, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Not required, see below

RELIST: Price negotiable, unused since original listing.

Further information: Long story short, I had a very modest amount of Bitcoin, a remnant from a long time ago that I decided to put toward a speaker upgrade. Being completely confused with the process of turning said Bitcoin into cash, I bought this NAD through a retailer that accepts Bitcoin as payment. Having owned this model before, I thought I would run it a while and re-evaluate my speaker plans, selling the NAD to part finance should I decide to go that way.

Seeing as I only use it to drive my front speakers and taking into account that, for the sake of simplicity, I am happy enough to let my AVR resume these duties, I will offer it for sale and see what we see.

At advertised price, I will pay postage within Australia

Absolutely as new

All original packaging and accessories, remote used once (during setup), plastic film still on screen

Note: No extra MDC modules fitted

Will donate to SN on sale

Thanks for looking

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG20210325112320.jpg

Edited by Kahuna