New account old account deleted and cannot recover

• Administrators

Hi @Tonyw111 - no accounts or data was deleted in the hack.

It's more likely you signed up with an old email you no longer have access too, or similar.

If you know any of the account details, PM them to me and I would be happy to help you regain access.

• Like 1

My email address, used when I joined in 2008 and still in use, no longer recognised so have started a temporary account.  I think not alone in that boat.

But i do appreciate the effort Marc and the mods are putting in.  Marc i will PM you later today...not urgent for me.

Cheers

2B

• Like 2
Hello
I received this password reset request to above email address, apparently from StereoNet. However, when I try to log-on or request password reset I get message to say that this email address is not recognised!

2 hours ago, TwoBeeRicks said:

My email address, used when I joined in 2008 and still in use, no longer recognised so have started a temporary account.  I think not alone in that boat.

Did you check your e-mail's spam/junk folder for the stereonet password reset e-mail? Mine was in the junk folder, and I was able to login after resetting the password through the link

• Thanks 1

I had some initial problems and had to clear my cache and shutdown and restart for my browsers.

• Thanks 1