Item Condition: without stylus
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer or cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Clearaudio Gamma S MC cartridge without stylus as shown in photos.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_3707.JPG

IMG_3708.JPG

IMG_3710.JPG

IMG_3711.JPG

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3714.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By was_a
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Maroubra State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup / EFT for Post Reason for selling: Space too small Further information: I bought these new last week with matching DS1 stands at retail $580 (receipt provided to buyer). I have the option to return them minus re-stocking fee, but thought I'd try and pass them on to an SNA member at a community discount!

My computer desk has no space so I listened to the HD3s in my main system: these little speakers have a very nice balance and terrific midrange. The construction is second-to-none with absolutely inert cabinets. They definitely sound best in near-field proximity, up to one 1m from ears.

Inbuilt USB DAC is good and the headphone amp was satisfying driving my Beyers and Grados.

All boxed accessories included new.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By SumonKabir
      Item Condition: NOS Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beeliar State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Practically zero hours of use. Came with my Abbas Audio DAC. But I am using RCA VT 231 from day one. Spare surplus pair. .

• By SumonKabir
      Item Condition: NOS less than 20 hours use Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beeliar State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Kept surplus for my phono but now need extra cash to fund MC cart. Bought them NOS from Netherlands and used for less than 20 hours and then tucked away. 

• By Roberts
      Item Condition: Used in Excellent condition except for scratch on the side Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: SKYE - VIC State: VIC Payment Method: EFT , Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Change of direction Further information:

Bought second hand here at Stereonet 
      With a scratch at the side . Please refer photo. 

http://www.sorasound.com/products/tom-evans/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By foryou
      Item Condition: used but good condition , some mark Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Doncaster State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (buyer need pay thr fees) , EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: bought new dac Further information:
      very nice and natural sound DAC , simple NOS but very musical sound
      using TDA 1541a DAC and 4 X NE5534 op amp
      two input USB and CoaX 
      all audio grade parts  , two transformer one for digital and one for analog
      after some time to warm up the tda1541a it will ready for play , normally i just turn on the DAC most of the time.

selling due to upgraded to new DAC and still have other same DAC for second system

Photos:

PLEASE READ