Item Condition: 8/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Tumbulgum
State: NSW
Payment Method: Bank transfer / Cash / Cheque
Reason for selling: Planning to go passive LS50 Meta

Further information: There is a pair of LS50 Meta's up for sale here and i own a Devialet amp. For a while i've been thinking of going passive with the Devialet amp so if I can sell these, I'll buy the LS50 Meta's.

In 2017 I lost some speakers in a flood and because I was insured, the insurance company bought me these. They're not my main speakers so I hardly use them. They wouldn't have more that a few hundred hours on them.

I don't have the boxes anymore but I have plenty of ply wood lying around and can build a crate for safe transport.

Photos:Kef1.thumb.JPG.2b575c3a158ebdf343bf0f0226e1f9a6.JPGKef2.thumb.JPG.b0748cfc475bdf372bf6893f5ca988d6.JPGKef3.thumb.JPG.00487623914dcd16940c0d46be1ca9a0.JPG

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.