SOLD: FS: Shelly Manne/Bill Evans with Monty Budwig; "EMPATHY" Analogue Productions SACD.

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent Condition
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Buderim
State: QLD
Payment Method: Pay Pal as a Friend
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:Selling the Analogue Production SACD of Empathy performed by Shelly Manne and Bill Evans with Monty Budwig in August 1962. In excellent condition will be posted to the Buyer in a padded Auspost Parcel for $10. SNA Donation after sale.IMG_0188.thumb.jpeg.8233ce05e773e43d32c1798bd41f740e.jpeg

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_0182.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

Edited by 075Congo

Sorry for asking something irrelevant to this sale.

I am really impressed as how you can get such a good quality of photos.

I have some CD for sale but I just couldn't get the photo taken without reflection.

Can you please give me some guides?

No mystery involved ; just use the camera in an Apple iPad or any of the later iPhones (10 or higher) plus the EDIT function makes it really easy. I use a calico or linen material for the backdrop. Hope that helps!

Cheers
Mick

Thanks Mick,

I don't have a iPhone or iPad and practically don't have much knowledge on this.

But at least now I know I can seek help from my son who might be able to teach me how to do it.

Anyway, glad to know there are many assistance out there.

Cheers,

Cheow