Item Condition: Used, like new.
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Marden
State: SA
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Not using them

Further information:

These are in like new condition and perform like they should.

They have incredible detail and bass.

More then happy to demo.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

20210331_143642.jpg

20210331_143708.jpg

20210331_143737.jpg

20210331_143809.jpg

20210331_143828.jpg

Edited by Steronetchris1989
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bomber Rock said:

The first set of stand alone stereo speakers I ever bought. Love a ribbon tweeter. GLWTS

Yep, I had a pair of these after upgrading from the Ikon 5. Sold them because of the WAF (veneer didn’t match our floorboards) and have regretted it ever since. Good luck with the sale @Steronetchris1989!

• Love 1

I currently have these speakers and they still blow me away with their performance. I bought these from JB (of all places) a few years ago and they are still going to strong. GLWS and whoever gets them will be very happy. Bargain at that price..

• Like 1

Agree with all the above comments. I had some of the smaller stand mount Ikon 1s and they were superb speakers. The ribbon tweeter was something special. Given I'm looking for some floor standers, if these were in Melbourne I'd be round like a shot. GLWS

Edited by luapnodyl

I had a set of icon 2 bookshelf speakers that I have only just in the last two weeks sold to a very happy fellow. They where amazing l had them up on brackets as rear surround speakers in my home theatre. (far too good for that). When I took them down put them on stands and set them up to demo them, I was totally surprised at what had always been up behind my head dealing with small amounts of surround information. Last of the ribbon tweeters in the Dali's as I believe and a real shame. Someone here will be very happy with them I am sure. GLWTS.

Edited by Shane Stephenson

I ran the Ikon 2s for over a decade. Only upgraded mid 2020 (to Dali Opticon 8s!)

The Ikons were a fantastic range of speakers, great detail, solid low end.

13 hours ago, Shane Stephenson said:

Last of the ribbon tweeters in the Dali's as I believe and a real shame.

They still do the twin tweeters on lots of models, just not on entry level ranges.